Goodbye

Mia POV
well I guess this is it I thought to myself as I packed the last of my things and sat on my bed looking around my room. I was brought out of my train of thought by a text
Sammy:hey hottie. Better leave for your flight soon me and gilinsky are picking u up when you land. Stay safe
I smiled as I read it and reply "will do".
I can't believe I'm moving to Los angles, the city of dreams, the golden state.
All my friends moved there, johnson and glinsky, nate, swazz, Sammy so I thought why don't I join them
I closed my door and returned my key and got my deposit from my landlord. I am hella happy to be out of that shit hole.
You see, I may only be 17 but I am turning 18 soon. My parents both died in an accident and I lived around, one night at one friends the next at another. I found myself partying and drinking and got into smoking. Smoking is amazing, it takes all my worries away and the best part is all my friends smoke too!
I go in an uber to the airport, go through security blah blah and next thing I know I'm on a plane to Los angles to live my life long dream!
Nate POV
Today is the day, today is the day Mia arrives to Los angles, permanently, I'm so excited, all the boys are. We have missed her like crazy. Her beautiful smile, those green eyes, beautiful brown hair, long legs. I could stare at her forever.
Oh and I'm in love with her and I have been since 8 years ago when we first met. I was 12, she was 10. But she doesn't know it. Not yet at least. I'm going to tell her when the time is right.....