Push for change

Bullying and discrimination have been around forever. It's sad, but that's the truth. Most people shrug it of saying "it's part of growing up." Or another favorite when teachers say that " sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt you." Ya that's helpful, or when your parents say, "man up," or "just ignore them." Sadly none of these things work. 

For various reasons, I will not use the real names or places in the following account.  I'm writing this to let you see the discrimination, hoping that for some reason people reading this short paragraph will help push for change, though I doubt it. With your help we can stop bullying and discrimination and change the world for the better.  The state of Michigan has passed an anti-bullying law that allows people to bully kids in the name of religion. In other words, bullying kids is wrong except if it is done in the name of Jesus or some other religious belief. If you are a kid being bullied in the name of Jesus, then sad day for you. With your help we can repel this.

The sole reason I was bullied was because I was raised as a Spiritual Satanist. Now before you go "DEVIL WORSHIPPER," or various other names that they call me because of my religion, let me explain what being a Spiritual Satanist means.

Unlike most religions, Spiritual Satanism encourages one to question everything. Being one's personal best and exceeding limitations are the essence of Spiritual Satanism and this begins with using one's brains to their maximum potential. 

Spiritual Satanism does not in any way conflict with science. We strongly encourage and support all scientific knowledge and enquiry. We believe that all spiritual and paranormal phenomena can be scientifically explained in a rational manner. We believe that you cannot make the world better without first making yourself better, and that you need to take life into your own hands. We do not worship the devil or sacrafice animals. 

Since the time I was five I have been abused in every way, even teachers and respected members of the community have helped in the effort to give me hell on earth.

Teachers have helped hold me down so they could shoot me with bb guns, and various other things.  

 Even when looking for jobs I can't get one just because of my religion.

Thank you for reading this.