just the start

This is just where they go to the house it talks about the settings and characters the real chapters will be coming soon.

Juatin was driving him and selena to a movie premiere then he got a sudden urge to go down a street which he'd never heard of or known to be existed it was like he was being controlled but he paid no attention it it. justin was driving down a street which he thought was a shortcut to a movie premiere but just as he approached the street the car broke down.

Selena- what are we gonna do now .

Justin- lets just walk down the street and find someone who can help us.

They started to walk down the long narrow street little did they were being controlled. slowly and carefully she cursed there brains and controlled where they were going causing Justin to go down the street. She then made the car break down. Her aim was to get them to walk down the long street making them exhausted, she made the sky black as if it was night time, once they reached the house they would want to stay the night that's when her plan starts and its only the beginning.

The house was haunted anyone who enters falls into the familys evil spell. Her parents are the king and queen of the underground and she is the princess everyonce in the magicall world fears her considering shes not your normal princess. She enjoys making potions and killing people, causing crashes and messing with peoples minds. The only things she hates doing is killing children or mothers and fathers unless she really hates them also pets.

Her pets are a dog, cat, horse, dragon, dolphin, her bff is a mermaid, wolves.

She is a very beautiful girl shes roman and very evil shes capable of anything and everything.