Chapter 1

Ava and Dolph walked into the Staples Center, They make their fat-asses (xD) to Catering, where Alicia Fox, Wade Barrett, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Summer Rae, Eva Marie, AJ Lee and CM Punk were. Ava waved to her best friends, AJ and Punk, who politely smiled and waved back, before resuming their conversation.

Ava and Nick grabbed some food before sitting at a table, Nick's blue eyes met her purple eyes (Contacts) They matched her hair color, Ava changes her contact colors every time she dyes her hair. "Don't we have a match against Eva and Dean?" Ava asks, eating a few grapes. "Yup. You coming out with me, tonight?" He asks, attempting to grab one of her grapes but she smacked his hand. "One, Yes, I will, Secondly, Get your own god-damn grapes." She laughs. He rolls his eyes. "Please?" He gave her the puppy dog eyes, She threw a grape at him, Which he surprisingly caught. "Thank you." He grins, before laughing. "Are you gonna wear my attire tonight?" He asks, taking a bite of his Pizza, Ava looked disgusted, She hates Pizza. "Ew, Pizza. Anyways, Yeah. So we can do the Show-Off dance together." She smiles, it showed off her cheekbones.

"Alrighty." He says, setting his phone on the table, Ava took it entering his password and snoopin' through his phone. "Please bring out destructive Avalon, tonight." Dolph takes his phone back. Ava rolled her eyes, Destructive Ava was, standing at Five foot, She was one of the most hardest Divas to win facing with. It's pretty Rare when she taps out. She's been in CZW, UFC and FCW. "I will, Calm down, Will you?" Ava sighs, finishing up her food before taking a chug of her Ice cold water, Just how she likes it. "Good Girl." Dolph teased patting her head before she smacked his arm. "Don't touch my hair." She laughs. "Sorry." He smiles, Thoughts ran through his head, How would he defeat Dean "Unstable" Ambrose, tonight..