Prologue

[Nick's POV]

I hear a ringing sound in my ear. If the dynamite won't work, we'll have to use the drill, I say to myself.
"SHIT! THE FUCKING DYNAMITE WON'T WORK! NICK, GET THE DRILL!" Jack shouts. I stand up, right then Romeo says "I'll come to!" Jack just nods, Romeo stands up. We go to the back door and when I open the door, I see 6 men in black gear, masks, and combat boots pacing outside. I quickly duck down to the wall. "Why the fuck is the SWAT here?" I whisper to Romeo. "We're robbing a bank. What did you expect?" He whispers back. I pop out of my hiding place and shout, "FUCK YOU!" And I shoot randomly. Surprisingly, I take them all out.
"How the fuck did you do that?"Romeo says.
"I don't fucking know," I say.
We both laugh. I head to the grey van and open the doors. I grab a black bag under the chair and tell Romeo I got it. We go back inside. When we get there, the shooting is so loud they couldn't hear the back door open. When I drop the bag, Harry says "Finally! What took you so long?"
"There were SWAT cops outside," Romeo replies. Harry just shrugs his shoulders and stands up to build the drill. It took 15 minutes to build the drill, 10 minutes to drill the vault so we stayed there for 25 minutes. When the vault door was open, Tommy stood up and unlocked 9 safes in 3 fucking nano seconds. Tommy is the fastest lock picker I've ever met. He has a raging temper though, call him a "dick" and he would crush your skull. We began filling up the bags with cash, in 5 minutes we already have 6 bags filled. "Let's get outta here" Jack says, carrying 4 bags. I carry 2 bags and run for the vehicle, Harry gets to the drivers seat. Me, Jack and Romeo were at the back of the van, Tommy at the drivers seat. When we drive away, Jack shouts "Were going to the club tonight boys!" We all laugh. When the laughing faded, I stared out the window. I think it's time to retire from this group Nick, I thought to myself.

*Yeah, it's short. But this is only the prologue. Thank you for your support!*