CHAPTER 1

It was the first day of school for me, i was going to be a senior you might think its exciting but honestly im terrified. People are saying that there is a bad boy attending our school and he will try anything to get the innocent girl... in other words he's a player.

I had gotteb dressed and put on skinny jeans with a white t-shirt and white converse. i know very simple well thats just who i am. Anyway i walked downstairs but my mom wasn't here she never is she is always at work so i decided to skip breakfast and went straight to my car which was a 2013 jeep wrangler.

Once i arrived at school i was already getting stares and i heard whispering but didn't know what they were saying so i just ignored them. I reached my locker and took out my math textbook for my first period.  On my way there i ran into my friend Ashlyn

"Oh my gosh hey girrrl i haven't seen you sence last year"

" Hahaha yea well it was good to see you but i got to go" i said

" well bye Alexis"

"Bye Ashlyn"

I got into my math classed and took a seat in the middle row. The teacher walked in Mrs. Gomez she was so fun and i love her. Ad she was talking about some math stuff i wasn't paying attention to when a hot guy with memorizing hazel eyes.

He saw me and just smirked then of coarse sat right by me and then winked and said

" Sup I'm Oliver how about you gorgeous"

"Erm... Im Alexis"

he just smiled and took out his phone and started texting.  Like seriously who does that. Anyway it was already time to go home so i got in my jeep and went straight home. Once I got there of coarse no one was home so i just went upstairs and took a shower then hit the hey. I was out like a light, and was just thinking about that Oliver kid.

_________________________

Thank you guys who have been reading.. keep reading i will try to update soon.

love always, Arianna<3 <3