Royelle High

Chapter 1
A blare of music sounded from across me and Lily's room,
"Don't tell me that it's time already!" She groaned clicking her phone shut. I yawned and rolled over, today we where leaving for the famous high school in Cornwall for girls and most people who got in became a member of the parliament or worked with the royalty. I have to thank my older sister Isabella (Who is very sour to us ) to get me, Lily and my second eldest sister Rosella into that school. My bags where packed and ready and our wardrobe was nearly bare. Our book shelf was almost empty.

I peeled the duvet of me and picked up my jeans and blue T-shirt. Lily wore dark red jeans and a tight black top and red ballet pumps she looked great. Lily flicked back her fair wavy hair and looked at herself side to side in her crystal-lined floor-length mirror ,
"Would you think that they would allow make-up?" she asked me while adding some black eyeliner.
"Maybe not. But we don't have a uniform so the dressing code is pretty loose I expect." I replied. I walked beside Lily and checked my reflection in the mirror.

That's us to the left is Lily and right is me

We were identical in one way but different in the other. Lily was more grown-up than me and I just looked like a kid. My twin seemed to know what I was thinking and grabbed some foundation and covered a few spots on my face. Next she got a eyeliner pencil and salmon pink lipstick and applied them. She twisted me to the mirror and grinned "You look tons better!" It was true I did look much more sophisticated, Lily was a really good make-up artist.

Anna, our foster mom shoved us a packet of jam sandwiches and kissed us good-bye Jake our foster brother waved and our blood sister ,Daphne kissed us good bye. "Be good!!" Anna yelled waving as the car pulled off .