Everlasting (The Begining) Chapter 1

Have you ever wondered why you get the worst out of life? Why that everything bad happens to you? Why that you can't have that one thing that you desire most out of this mess you call a life. Its like a bad poker game you never get the good hand. Well let me tell you my story, a story about love, hope, and vampires.

Chapter One (Background Info)

Lannie (Alanna)

March 21, 2010

Ugh! Monday!

Speeding down Pacific Coast Highway, Kings of Leon sing about finding a new frontier, trying not to be late for first quarter.How I could i be so dumb and forget to turn that ridiculas but awesome ( thats besides the point) minnie mouse alarm clock on? Yes, i know what would a respectable, rich ass, party girl be doing with something that belonged in a 5 year olds room. Well, we will get to that later.

It would be a mircle for me, Lannie Marie Ducenxe, to make it to the first day of school on time. Its un-natural to be up at 8:45 in the morning, would'nt you agree? As i wait to be buzzed in the front gates, my cell- phone rings. Gosh, what could i have done to have my mother call this early in the morning? Against my better judgement i answer it. To day will be different, i know it.

Hello mother, how is you latest excursion?

I know my mother could hear the pure sarcasm that was lacing my words, as well as i could taste it. Siona Caldwell (her fourth husband contributed to the last name) had never taken the time to really know me.

Alanna, darling, how have you been? My latest excursion as you put it has been terribly boring, thats really why i am calling. I am thinking about a vacation from all this frolickng around the world and stoping by California. Dear how does that sound?

Who does she think she is? I just detest the way she uses my full name. It's as if she wants some autority after 17 years. .

Wait back up. What? Her? Stoping? By? California? There is one word. Shit!

Mother, are you sure, i mean its terribly boring. anything to keep her from coming here. anything. I am not-

Alanna dear i am on my way already. Sorry dear i am running late. Must run, bonjoure. Click!

Late! Damn i am the one who is late. 9:05 and classs starts at nine. So much for turning over a new leaf and have perfect attendance, something that i have ever had. ever. Already knowing that my golden tan would look great and my ever perfect brown hair would look just that, perfect, i check just incase. My blue eyes are just aliitle big and brighter than usual. As i pulled my door of my porshe open, i have this feeling of being watched. I look around. No-one.I just chalked it up to the horrible call i was just the receiver of. Why does she do this, put me in this position. Never letting me finish what i have to say, when i have the guts to say it.

Making my way to first block, wham, there it was again. that creepy feeling you feel when you are aware of someone else. I ignore it and head to none the other than Spanish 2 with Mrs. (flappy arms) Winevine. Taking my seat which is the only vacant one, all the way in back, right where i like to be.

Senorita Decenxe, ¿Querría explicar usted a la clase por qué usted es atrasado? As i sat there dumbfounded she gave me the look, but quickly translated in english.

Well, Senora Winevine, if it was you business i would. Sinces its not i wont be telling you or the class what i have been up to. Then there was that feeling again. Always after a talk with my mom, i am always in a pissy mood. So it was safe to say i was a bitch. But this classy remark, was award winning for snickers from the whole class.

As i scoured the room i caught sight of him. He seemed tall even though he was sitting down, his black hair was in total disarray. The look of his clothes his parents done fairly well. He sat there in what i know was Armani, sexy as sin. He had a pretty looked smirk playing on his lips even though he was facing the front. Would his eyes look as wonderful, i thought? Then as if he could read my mind, he turned to me and gave a breath taking smile. As i asummed the were, his eyes were a mixture of deep green and medteranean blue. Who was he?

The day is almost over. How could it be so horrible? Maybe it was because i knew that she would be there when i got home.

Lunch and two more classes and than freedom., or so to speak. Knowing that when i reached home it would be anything but that. So wrapped up in my thoughts, i was'nt paying the least bit of attention to where i was going.

Then Wham! Head first into that sexy little thing from first quater. I keep my cool, trying to get my hot exterior back up I have never had trouble talking to a guy before, but all my smart assed comments where blew away with the smouldering look in his eyes. Smouldering? I better say something.

Well, hey there cutie, i said as i gave him my winning smile. Hey its worked on alot of guys.

If his face and body were not enough, they threw you a curve ball, and added a sexy voice. I was'nt going to let this stop me, i was on a roll.

You gonna say sorry for running into me? I mean you almost knocked me over. My smile spread, hoping that my dimples were showing a little.

Now why would i be sorry, came a retorted reply?