A New Neighbor?!

WHAT IS UP MY LOVELIES?! I DECIDED TO UPDATE STORIES ONCE A MONTH (OR MORE) CUZ I WUV JUU =w=
**************

(Next Day)

"ARGH!!! NO ONE LAUGHS AT ME!!!!" Hikari screamed.

(right after the first chapter~)

"Wow, I never saw a girl with knee lengthed skirt before..." Haru said.

"So, what if i wear knee lengthed skirts? If i wear short skirts i'll be way too exposed.... " Hikari said.

Right after she said that she saw Haru taking the end of her skirt and made it a bit looking shorter.

"Eeep!!! You pervert, Don't do that!!!!" Hikari yelped kicking Haru in the face.

Haru started laughing so loud that the whole school could've heard. "Ahahaha! I k-knew you would act..... like this!" Haru said panting beacause of the laughter he laughed out.

Hikari's head turned into a tomato and she grabbed Ruka's hand and stomped out of the hall.

(The end~)

"C'mon Hikari, it was just a little joke!" Ruka told Hikari.

" 'Little Joke'?! 'LITTLE JOKE'?!!??" Hikari yelled. "That idiot almost put my skirt short enough to expose my panties! How is that a little freakin' joke?!"

When Ruka and Hikari was about to turn a corner in the halls they heard something. Hikari stopped while she forcefully pulled Ruka back into the corner.

"Ah.... um.... Haru, please take this!" A girl said. She kind of crumpled it at the ends so it sounded like paper.

"I'm sorry... i can't accept this love letter." A manly voice said that Hikari assumed it was Haru.... Tachiki...

"Umm.... will you accept my letter then?" Another girl said. Again the same response came, No.

"I made you a letter and chocolate!" A third girl said. This time it was a different response... kind of....

"I'll accept your chocolate but not your letter." Haru said as he takes the chocolate and runs away.... 'Seriously?! This is how you'll act with 3 love letters given to you?!' Hikari thought.

"Errr.... Hikari, can we stop stalking now?" Ruka asked.

"EEEP! ER.... UH... WE WEREN'T STALKING!" Hikari yelled. "We just accidentally bumped into a situation...."

"Then why did you stand there?" a Haru like voice popped up.

"WAH, HARU! I THOUGHT YOU RAN AWAY!!!" Hikari yelped.

"Well yes I did, but eventually the girls lost me and ran back here. Then i figured out you were stalking me with those girls. ;3" Haru said while doing a playful wink.

"ARGH! I WASN'T STALKING YOUUUUU!!!" Hikari screamed while running to class.

"Sigh, Hikari is so stubborn =w=" Ruka and Haru said in both unison.

"UGH! THE SCHOOL DAY IS OVER!" Hikari said loudly and cheerfully.

"Hikari, your'e the prez. you should make it look like you cared for being at school -.-" Ruka said scolding Hikari.

"Well soorrrrrryyy! After I figured out that Haru boy came here school is just miserable for me now...." Hikari complained.
"ACK!" Hikari yelped looking at her watch.

"Yep.... its Haru's fault...." Ruka said quietly.

"Ah! We're at my house ;-; I wish my house was farther away so i could walk with you longer...." Hikari complained.

"You always say that and anyway, if your house was farther that means longer walks to school" Ruka said.

"hmmmm... youre right.... " Hikari said while thinking, "Well, see you tomorrow Ruka~!" Hikari said to Ruka while squeezing her in for a huge hug.

Hikari waved goodbye to Ruka as she walked away to her own path to her house while Ruka was waving goodbye to her too.

"ANOTHER MISERABLE DAY!" Hikari said while she unlocked her apartment door.
While Hikari was microwaving some ramen she heard a knock on her door. "Huh?..." Hikari mumbled as she opens the door.

A young man about her age greeted her, "Hello, my name is Aoi Tsubaki...." he said looking into Hikari eyes moving closer and closer,
"Its a pleasure to see you again..... Hikari Ayuzawa...." he said and pecked Hikari on the cheek.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHOR TALK

Lol i know :T Not a good way to end from how long i was gone.... i was reading alot of ouran fanfiction that i forgot to update :3
also its really short ._. IM NEW TO WRITING STORIES ;-;
GOMENAZAI!!! BUT WINTERBREAK IS COMING SO GOOD! DOWN SIDE I HAZ TO READ ALOT SO YEAH. I LUV YOU MY SMEXY READER!!!!