2%

I wake up in an unfamiliar place. I'm laying down on a dirty mattress in the middle of the floor. Mommy comes in the room with breakfast. "Hey honey, how did you sleep?", she asks.
"Mommy where are we?"
"Annie we are in our new house, come on you know this", oh. So that's what happened yesterday. I forgot. She places a tray with scrambled eggs, bacon, and pancakes on it. Then she leaves the room and lets me eat.

After my meal, I go outside. We have a huge backyard and there's a river in it. "Annie! You have gymnastics today!", I hear from behind me. "Ok", I say. I run inside to get on my leotard and then we are off.

We get there and I go inside. There are a lot of girls there, and one of them comes over and introduces herself. "Hi I'm Katie", she says. "Annie", I stick out my hand for her to shake it. "Alright girls", the coach says. "Today we have a new girl, her name is Annie and she's level 7." I wave to everyone. "So how this works is that I assign events and you go work on them, so Katie and Annie, you go to vault, Amanda, and Peanut, bars. Via and Arden, floor. Emily and Syd, beam. Get to work girls!", she says. Katie and I walk over to vault and she does a front handspring over the table. I do too and I stick it. "That was so good Annie, you can work on yurchankos now!", coach Mary says. Katie does another front handspring again, and I do a roundoff jump back to warm up, and do a back tuck off. Katie goes and sticks it. "Alright Katie now you can work on yurchankos too!", coach Mary says. I do the round off backhandspring over the vault; but I land in the wrong way. My ankle cracks. It hurts. A lot.