Part 4

(Emilys POV.)

Back to reality I'm 17 teen years old as of right now im about to turn 18 in the beginning  of October it is the 27 of september which mean people will be alowd to take picture of me when every they feel like. school started the 20th I had to drop out. My aunt thought it would be the best if i didn't even start the school year, I agree with her on that on I have some much stuff i have to do before I turn 18 in just one week. I have to make some finnishing up with olivia first tour, im very excidted about that this will be her first tour. shes been out of the area she lives before but not more then one conncert at a time and mostly because a opening acted got sick and they wanted her to perform. I also have to find or put a band to getter which is cool but how am i supposed to do that in a week. my aunt things it would be a good idea if I went to my old high school and see what I could do there but i dont want to go back there I like staying away that what I plan on doing.

Tomorrow I'm going to an amusement park where the have some side show. I've  been going to this park sence I was little so when I post that I need some amzing singers they contacted me and ask me to come see the performers. this would be the last week that the park is open before it closes for the winter. When i was younger maybe around 12 I used  to have a crush on one of the guys that worked there I remember Olivia and I  trying to find him on instagram for hours the day we left the park. he was probaly one or two years older then me, we did eventally find his acount and the highlight of my day was when he followed me back it was crazy. But awhile after he followed me I deleted my acount because of the bullying. But the next summer we went back and obviously we watch the 5sos truibute he was in and after the show we got to take picture with them he ask me what happened to my insatgam. Let me repeat he remember me know on remebers me so at as really exciting for me as a 13 year old. So, I get to go there a scope out the singers and basicly tell about my childhood and what i want through as a child thats going to be the first time besides Ms. Gates that i told im kinda nervous  to be honest.