Ch. 14 Miami Pt 2

Crowds Roars with cheer. "Ooooo!"
Rih- Louie thirteen and its all on me nigga you just bought a shot mama kazi if you think that you  gon know me of the toooop shii...." She continues doing her song.. "Betta have my money, thank youu!
Drake- Please make some noise for Rihanna.

Rihanna goes over there to him and kiss him. Drake kissed her and hugged her while kissing her neck. he wouldn't let go. Rih began smiling hard and wrapped her arms around his neck. Drake was so happy. He continues doing his show then talks to crowds for bit then it ended.

Drake goes to his dressing room.. and sees Rih. Drake goes over there and holds her tight.
Rih- Are u ok?
Drake- Yes im fine i just love you
Rih- awww me too.
Drake - Mami?

Rihanna is spoiled by drake. Like really spoiled. He loves to buy her things. I mean she can buy it herself but he loves just spoiling the girl he loves.

Rih- Yea babe?
Drake- I love you!
Rih- love you 2

Rih picks up the camo shark they got from the aquarium.
Rih- Sharkie wants a kiss!
Drake- Mhm Oh really?
Rih- Yea..

She bites her lip and kisses him. While they are making out, she thought about something.

Rih- Aubrey, how about we get a tattoo of sharkie. So when we are away from each other  thats our reminder of our love for one another?.
Drake- Matching tattoos?
Rih- Yeah.
Drake- are you sure because this is permanent and that mean forever mines.
Rih- Yea drake it is i don't wanna keep on dating these guys. I want you.
Drake- Alright im down ..
Drake picks her up and kisses her passionately.

A few minutes later, they go get it done. Drake was right by her side every moment. Plus Rih as well too while getting the tattoo.  After that they went to a club and danced all night together. Rih kissing on drake neck, drake holding her close. It was too cute.

Rih- (whispers in his ear while dancing) I love you...
Drake holds her close and kissing her  ear. They were booed up all night long and soon they got tired. They both left out together in the same van.

(While In The Van)

Rih grabs drake ear and plays with his ear and grabs onto his hand after. Drake looked at her smiling then he pulled her next to him . She began resting her head on his shoulder.

Rih- I don't know what i will do without you.
Drake-What you mean?
Rih- Aubrey when known each other for 11 years. Your my best friend and more. Every time I call you answer.
Drake- You right.. I mean Robyn lets put it like this I was that guy who was your best friend but wanted more. I waited 7 years for you until you get tired of him and you did.
Rih- i feel so stupid.. I'm sorry.
Drake- its the past baby lets focus on the future. Come here.

Rih puts her head in his lap .. laying down. He starts to play with her hair. He kept looking at her because obviously shes stunning. Then he kissed her head. Soon they arrived at the hotel and they went straight to bed both of them cuddling holding each other close.