Chapter Two- It's Happening

Joe's POV

Oh shit. She caught me. I quickly shifted my gaze, looking out of the window. She's so darn beautiful.

"Caspar, Caspar wake up!" Louis tapped on Caspar's shoulder. In return, Caspar groaned.

"Come on Caspar, wake up!" Eli said.
Surprisingly, he woke up, smiling.

What if Caspar has feelings for Eliyana? I hope not.

We got off the train and went got on the cab to our new home.

"It's huge!" Eli gasped.

"And beautiful!" Zoe continued.

"Come on guys! Let's go in!" Troye laughed.

With that, we entered. It was huge, alright. It has a really big swimming pool with a hot tub and jacuzzi. We all had separate rooms. Doesn't that give you a clue that it's huge? I mean there is eight of us living in here, there is three guess rooms, each room has a bathroom, it's four levels, the kitchen is huge, we have a patio, front garden, a basement (not inclusive of the four levels), a big living room ect ect.

it was getting late and it has been a long day. a yawn escaped my mouth, "night, guys im going to bed."

with that, i carried my luggage up, bathed and went to bed. However, my mind couldn't seem to get off eliyana. i groaned and pluged in my earpiece and forced myself to sleep.

---

holy crap guys i wrote this chapter a couple months ago and i know it's really short bc i didn't even add more content and damn, i feel so bad for not updating. and i dont even know if im gonna continue with this book /: bc i dont think this book is even good and i read it myself and i couldn't stop lauging at my fetus ways of writing. haha okay bye :)