Sweets

Ha! You thought I would allow the baby drugs! Nope!
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I brought down the candy sticks to give him something to focus on.

He took it and stared at it befuddled on what I gave him.

I put one in my mouth to show him what to do.

It wasn't half bad in all honesty, no matter Sans gave me these when he thought he threw all of my cigs away.

Cher Bear though, looked like he had spaced out, the treat chasing the world away!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cherry's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put the white stick and started to suckle on it.

It was AMAZING! It tasted like. Like. I didn't even know! It wasn't like the chocolate, that was sweet too, but this was pure sweetness!

I then started to knaw on the new treat that I thought I couldn't live any longer with out it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Weed Papy (•﹏•) (Author has many regrets but this name is not one)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He loved the stuff...
Maybe a little too much.

I never thought this little burnt cinnamon roll could look so cute but...  Oh Toriel he looked exactly like a cat on catnip! The second after he spaced out he flopped over and started purring like crazy!

"umm... You okay little guy?" I asked reaching for his shoulder to tap.

He looked at my hand and rubbed his head on it, purring louder, then crawled in my lap.

I don't know what I did to him exactly but... Sans is going to kill me.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.....................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Author~Chan Here! Sorry for lack of updates. Depression and Stress does that to a person. So I wanted to say sorry knowing there isn't enough updating on wattpad but, I'm trying!

Have a lovely day my little munchkins!