Hate at first sight

Ka'shon in MM

I stopped the shower water and stepped out to grab my towel. I was fully naked and i loved it. I looked in my bathroom mirror and smiled at myself. My caramel complexion, my perfect smile, my nice body due to working out, and my nice fat round ass.

I grabbed my green towel and wrapped it around my waist. I opened the door to make my way down the hall to my room , when i felt a hard hit to my face. I grabbed my nose and felt blood coming from it. I looked up at my 6'3 tall, 21 year older brother.

I whined, "why did you do that for?"

He shoved me to the wall and snapped, "dont take a long shower no more. Now get dress and go to school, you punk."

Those words hurted me, however, i couldnt defend myself. I had to take it, because our parents kicked me out 3 months ago. All because I decided to tell them i was gay. Thats right im gay. They was livid. So I moved in with my older brother and his girlfriend. he doesnt like it but he didnt want me living on the street.

I hurried to my room and closed the door and wiped my nose of the blood. I went over to my Dresser and grabbed a pair of tommy hilfiger Briefs. I slid them on and slapped my ass. I loved the firm feeling. I walked over to my closet and pulled out a Polo Shirt and Some Dark Blue Ripped Skinny Jeans. I slid them on and pulled my shirt over my head. I stuck my feet into my Black Converse and I sprayed myself with some Polo cologne. I grabbed my MCM bookbag. I walked out of my room and my brother was coming out of the bathroom. I stared at him as he was wrapped in his towel with water dripping down his body. He realized me staring and said, "ka'shon? Get your gay hormones together and go to school. Stop staring at my damn dick."

I shook my head and ran downstairs. I cant believe he caught me staring at his dick. I mean it was covered , but that print was very visible. Our Dad blessed us with huge everythings.

I opened the front door and ran out the gate to the school bus stop. My bestfriend, Walè, said "Boy, you almost got left. You better be lucky the bus isnt on time. I txted you last night. What happened?"

I sucked my teeth and replied,

"My phone broke last night. I have to get a new one today. My brother said he is going to take me , but lets see. Anyways, where are you going with these little ass shorts on boy."

He looked down at the shorts and said, "now these shorts arent little. I just have to show off my cakes. And Besides, i have to steal one of these hoes mans today."

We burst out laughing and a boy on the bus stop, Hameed, snapped, "Shut yall asses up before i beat yall ass."

Walé replied, "yea i know you will like to beat my ass up."

I chuckled at him, because i knew it exactly what he was saying. The yellow bus turned the corner and i walked up to get in line behind Walé. We loaded on to the bus and the ride was mainly quiet. I put in my headphones and listened to Beyonce. That is my Queen.

We arrived at ParkVille High and i breathed in, because i hate this hell hole. We got off the bus and i heard a familiar voice scream, "KA'SHON!!!"

I turned around and saw my girl bestfriend Diamond. She walked up dressed in a dress and converse. I hugged her and she said, "Where Walé at? I saw him get off the bus."

I dont know Chile, i replied.

We started walking into the school and right as we walking upstairs to enter the building, it felt like my shoulder just was yanked out of place. I stumbled abit and snapped, "damn you cant see."

The boy who just bumped me, turned around and said,"get your faggot ass out the way."

Even though ive been called that a thousand times this time it sounded so new. The way his pink lips pronounced it made it more real. He was lightskin like Drake. He had to be like 6'5, dude was mad tall. He had tattoos on his arms and legs. This boy had to be new i never saw him.