It still hurts

KA'SHON POV

This week has flew by and its friday and im so happy. My Bestfriends and I are going to a party to night and i cannot wait. I sat in P.E watching the boys play basketball on the court. Their dicks was bouncing up and down as they ran up the court. I looked around the gym and spotted Dre. He was listening to Dre Beats. I havent spoke to him since tuesday when he dropped me home. I guess whatever we had is over and i cannot be even happier. That Thug wasnt going to have me gone.

My phone buzzed in my Jean pocket. I pulled it out and i had someone calling me, it was Diamond.

I answered, "hello?"

Shon we are going to mall afterschool. I need a dress , my mom gave me the car. Meet me in the parking lot.

"Okay. I think I need some shoes."

She hung up and the school bell rang. I picked up bookbag and walked off of the bleachers and headed to meet Diamond. I made it to my locker to put all my books up.

I heard Dre say, "so we beefing or something?"

I placed my books in and replied,"you dont speak to me so i guess we are."

I slammed my locker and he said, "bruh you be on some other shit. Im not your nigga. Or your gay lover. I dont have to speak to you all the time."

I spinned around and said, "i didnt say you had to."

Hameed walked up behind him and said, "Dre we hitting up that party tonight. The hoes going to be shaking that ass."

Dre clapped him up and Hameed said, "why you talking to this punk?"

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms and said, "yes Dre why are you talking to me?"

Dre looked at both of us and snapped, "Hameed he was looking at me like he wanted my dick so i was going to beat his ass. His ole faggot ass."

Hameed laughed and i didnt. That hurted. I dont want him... i think.

I let him have that and i walked off. I grabbed my phone and i had a facebook message in a matter of 10 seconds, from Dre.

"Im sorry. You know i didnt mean that."

I replied, "i dont care it still hurts. Dre bye."

I walked over to Diamond and she noticed my face was mad. She said, "are you okay?"

I quickly replied, "yea lets go. Where Walè?"

MEANWHILE...

"Fuck meee!! Harder Ja'Shon! Harder!"
As his dick slid in and out of me i was wincing in pain. This type of dick have you slow walking and cant sit for days. He picked up speed and went into overdrive. Today has been amazing. Ja'Shon called me during lunch and said, "leave school and come over." I did just that.
All of a sudden i heard Nicki Minaj Anaconda playing. Ja'Shon stopped and said, "whats that?"
I leaned off the bed and dug into my pants pocket and grabbed my phone. It was Ka'Shon.
I cleared my throat and answered.
He asked, "where you at?"
I replied, "home. I left school. Didnt feel good."
Well, are you coming to the party tonight.
"Yea i am. Just need some rest."
Ja'Shon slid his dick back in me causing me to shiver. He started fucking me again and i ended the conversation and threw my phone. I looked back and slapped him.
He said, "whats that for?"
I pushed him back with my ass and spinned on his dick and snapped, "this is wrong. I shouldn't be here."
He replied, "i know but shit you here now. I promise this the last time. Now less talking and more riding."
I smirked at him and leaned down to kiss him. He moved his face and said, "cmon now these lips are for your sister. Just ride the dick please."
I obeyed and sent him over the edge.
-------
KA'SHON POV
I walked out of the Versace store with three bags and sat down waiting for Diamond, whereever she is. I looked over and spotted Hameed staring at me. I jerked my neck at him and snapped, "you see something you like?"