2 weeks later

It's been two weeks and Chris and I have been talking non stop ether on Skype, Twitter or on our phone messaging each other. We have become grate friends over the past two weeks, Sitting in bed on my day off I checking my twitter I had gotten so many new follows over these past 2 weeks I don't know why but I have a feeling their motionless in white fans trying to fine out who Chris is tweeting all the time.

Speaking of tweeting I just got a notification scrolling up ward through my notification I saw I had 5 new ones 3 from Chris and one for a new follow and one from a random. Clicking onto the random post I'm tagged in when I read the post my eyes went wide.

'@sacrificingsociallife4bands: @violentviolet are you and @chrismotionless dating?'

Quickly replying back to the tweet I said

'@sacrificingsociallife4bands no me and Chris are not dating we are just good friends :)'

Thinking about what she said what if Chris and I started to date? Ok I'm gonna admit it I do like Chris he is sweet and sexy he's looks scary but is the nicest man you would meet. I think if him and I did date. I would have to get use to the touring life that he does and everything but the main part would be his fans what if I was hated and everything. Sighing I shook my head from my thoughts we would never date.

'Ding, ding, ding'

Looking at my phone I notice I had a call on Skype.

'Iwantyourskull wants to skype with you'

Pressing accept I brought my phone to my face. Waiting a couple seconds Chris's face was on the screen he was decked out in his normal make up but this time he had a black Beanie on once he saw my face he smile which made me smile.

'Hey violet' he said with a smile yeah he knows my name now and he want call me violent because he likes my name to much to use a nickname.

'Hey Chris' I smiled at him. "How's the tour going?" I asked while sitting up against the wall. He just rubbed his eyes you could tell he was tired.

"Tours grate it's just tiring somedays but seeing all those skids that look up to me and the guys makes my day" he said with a small smile."how have you been" he asked.

"I've been good, works is busy but that's what I get for taking Abby's jobs as well. But I'm fine" I said while moving to get in the right spot.

"That's good" he said while scratching the back of his neck. "I was wondering are you free the day before Halloween and the weekend after it because I want you to spend Halloween with me and the guys"

"Yeah that's my week off. I would love to spend Halloween with you finally someone that with watch horror movies with me without getting sacred!" I squealed while doing a stupid little dance in bed.

Hearing Chris chuckling at my dance made me smile. "Your to weird" he said shaking his head I just pouted at him "but that's what make you adorable"he said while chuckling.

"Chris your turn to drive!" I heard horror yell in the background Chris just groaned and turned to me with an eye roll.

"Well I got to go now violet I'll talk to you soon" he said with a sigh

"Ok bye Chris, and happy birthday old man" I said with a chuckle shaking his head Chris just smiled and said 'thanks' before signing off.

Looking around my room I started to think of what to wear for Halloween. Hmmm I could go as something sexy...no, WAIT!! I know...

I'm going to be beetle juice!

------

Short chapter I know but yeah

That's not really Chris's skype I don't even know if he has one but yeah I made it up from his Instagram name

Vote

Comment

Read.

From AshleighAesthetic