↳ i. background

Wanda Maximoff was born to Natalya and Django Maximoff on the 21st of June in the year of 1991, she had a brother, Pietro who was three years older than her, they were born in Sokovia, an almost unknown country in eastern Europe

Wanda Maximoff was born to Natalya and Django Maximoff on the 21st of June in the year of 1991, she had a brother, Pietro who was three years older than her, they were born in Sokovia, an almost unknown country in eastern Europe. Wanda's parents died when she was sixteen, Pietro had also died in that ocasion but unlike his parents, he came back, as somehing else, a vampire. That was when Wanda found out about her powers.

They always showed themselves when Wanda's emotions were extreme, be them sadness, anger or even happiness. She didn't know how to control them, which lead the people in her town to fear her and despise her, she no longer had friends, her life had become a nightmare. That's when Wanda and Pietro moved to America, to the United States, Louisiana, New Orleans to be more precise. There they met Marcel, who found himself in those kids and welcomed them in his vampire community even if Wanda herself was not one.

On her 18th birthday, Wanda got a gift from the local coven, her brother's death. That's when she spiraled put of control, she killed at least twenty witches that night, the last one promising her demise before having her own heart ripped out by Wanda's sparkling crimson energy. After that incident, Wanda wanted to learn more about what she was and why she was like that and that was when she found out everything. She was referred as the Scarlet Witch, the most powerful witch of all times, the empress of magic, the queen of chaos, a weapon of mass destruction.

Three years after that, when she is already 21, the original family comes back to New Orleans, bringing two extras with them and Wanda can't help to feel like she is supposed to help the pregnant werewolf and that's exactly what she's going to do