Part One: Naked Cuddles

Okay this shall be both awkward and adorable.

Oreo was spread out in the huge leather couch watching Stranger Things and thinking about Mari. Why did they have to be so perfect? And beautiful? And just- amazing. She stayed there for a while just thinking when she heard her phone ring.
"Hello?"
"Oreo! Can I come over?" Mari squeaked
"YES, PLEASE I MISS YOU SO MUCH"
"Aw I miss you too I'll be right over"
Mari ran outside and rode their bike over to Oreo's house since it was only a block away. As soon as they got there they burst open the door and Oreo jumped.
"Mari!!!"
Oreo jumped up and kissed Mari on the mouth.
"I love you so much"
"I love you more"
"I don't think that's possible"
Mari kissed Oreo back and sat down on the couch motioning for Oreo to sit with them. Oreo smiled and sat down then paused the show.
"I love you so much"
Then she snuggled underneath Mari's arm.
"Are you doing okay?" Mari whispered
"Yeah I guess I just missed you so much, you're my whole world"
Mari starts to tear up "I missed you too, like so much It's unbelievable I just want to spend every hour of the day with you forever" Oreo gives a weak smile and tugs at the collar of Mari's shirt.
"I do too"
Now Mari is smiling and completely pulls of Oreos shirt and lyes down on her chest. Oreo nudges Mari off and then pulls off her shirt. "Your so beautiful" Mari smiles and blushes "Not really, not as beautiful as you"
"Lies" Oreo says smiling, she reached forward and kisses Mari's chest as they pull off Oreo's bra.
" I never gave you permission to do that" Oreo says.
Mari blushes "sorry"
" DISTRACTIONS" Oreo screamed and pulled off Mari's.
Mari smiled.
" I hate you"
"aw I hate you too"
Oreo leaned forward and put her head on Mari's chest after kissing it. Mari smiled and started petting Oreo's back awkwardly. She stretched her legs out and sits up to pull off Mari's sweatpants and underwear. They do the same and kiss Oreo's stomach pushing her over and dragging her lips lower and lower.
"Aah that tickles" Oreo giggles sitting up.
"Sorry" Mari smiled and kissed Oreo again.
"Let's watch Sherlock" Oreo said smiling.
"Okay" Mari smiled and put her head back on Oreo's chest.

AAH that was cringey
But you have to admit it was adoorraabbllee.
Awww
I hope I got all the pronouns right
I hope no one is offended by anything in this because if you are then tell me and I'll take it out. Also I'm not saying that either if you two would do whatever you did in here irl, this isn't actually you and all you have to do is ask and I'll take the whole book down