Breakfast

Arrow and I arrived at the cafeteria, I went to get some toast and Arrow sat down at a table and we waited for the guys and Goofy to arrive.

When I came went back to the table, I saw them arrive. Max went to sit at a table close to the back.

Arrow and I walked up to him.

" Hey I just want to tell you that you walked right passed us, I feel so hurt." Arrow said in a fake hurt voice, and I giggled a little.

" Oh sorry guys I just didn't see you, honest" Max put his hands up in defense.

" We forgive you." I said playing along with the small joke.

All of a sudden Goofy slides in with Max's food piled taller than him.

At first Max refused to eat, out of embarassment, because of the guy laughing in the corner.

" Come on Max you need energy to focus in class." Arrow said.

" Yea, I agree with Arrow, you need to eat or you might miss something important in glass." I said.

Max nodded with a light pink spread across his face, then started eating.

" I don't get it, you possibly eat like this at home everyday and you're so skinny." Arrow said placing her hand on her hip.

Max made an i don't know noise. " Hey do you want any." He said.

" No thanks, I had some toast." I said.

"I'm good, I had a protein shake and- oh is that watermelon." Arrow grabbed a watermelon slice and started eating it.

I giggled at her sudden childness.

This breakfast was the best breakfast I have ever had.

After a normal day we headed back to our dorm.

"I had so much fun. This was the best fun I've ever had in a school." I said sitting on my bed.

" Yea,oh and YN?"

"Yea?"

" I promise, since I'm now your best friend, I'll make sure it stays that way." She said with a smile

I smiled back and we both went to sleep.

I trust Arrow but, I can't help but feel like she's hiding something from me.