No air "Welcome to hell"

???: Just leave and don't come back! Kylia(Ka-Li-yah) doesn't need you fifty cents and shade bitch!

He step close to me and was in my facre. His onion breath just killing my nose nostrils. Years of tears don't mean shit to this man but he so call care for his daughter. Every day is a fight for my life and now i am stuck because i fell for his charmed.

???: Bitch* slaps me* DON'T YOU EVER raise your damn voice at me. All you have to do is cook, clean, and take care of our daughter. Ain't Shit needed for you out in public besides trying to be a hoe. Now sit yo dusty busty Bitch ass down before i get my belt and let Lia see you get your ass beat.

To avoid the hospital or anymore harm, i leave and run upstairs to my baby's room. He's the only reason why i am here and want her father in her life because my real father wasn't there for me. The one i did have died and it ripped me, jason, and linda apart. My son is fast asleep and tucked away.

Never in a million years i thought i would be that "girl". You know the one who sits and takes whatever she gets and let it happen without using her common sense. I used to be a sweet innocent girl but he changed at that. I dont know what else to do. My daughter cries for me and i tell him to lie to others.

???: One day baby...One day..* Laying by his side*

••••••••••••

???: Get up bitch * pulling my hair* you better not wake up my daughter either bitch

He drags me by my hair as i plea for him to stop. All i got is laughter and next thing i know i am out the window, just hanging on with my life on the line. Its raining and storming like hell outside. He yanks my hair again and pull his pants down

???: Enjoy my piss you weak,no good thot * smirking*

As i was about to scream, his piss went into my mouth and i accidentally swallowed it. My throat burns and he just laugh and leave me hanging off the ledge

???: HELP ME!* Kicking, screaming, and crying for anyone to hear*

My Hands are getting slippery, upper body strength is still weak from yesterday beating, and half naked in the cold. Why didn't i just run in the first place?

???: its okay, He'll let you back. Just breath in and out and hold on...* coaching myself with the impossible*

The rain starts to get heavier and more lightening crashes down. The tress near by shake and my thraot burns like hell. I haven't ate and that's means i am extra weak. He comes back within seconds and eat at my " entertainment"

???: Baby im sorry * sobbing* I'll do anything* about to slip* I AM GONNA DIE! *catching myself*

He laughs and look in to my eyes with hatred

???: Then die bitch. Hell is your soon to be home anyway. If you climb in, i might just feed yo fat ass. Until then i am going to my girl

And he just left me......