Step 1

Jailee Vasmine Samuels

"Baby wake up your phone is ringing." I woke up Adriana and she sighed answering her phone. I laid back down slowly falling back to sleep. She hung up the phone getting up going to her closet as I fell back asleep. She asked me something and even though I couldn't hear I nodded.

The next morning

I woke up to a empty bed making me roll my eyes. I got up and took an shower. I put on a bra and house shorts. My ass always looked fat in them so I wore them most of the time. Walking out my room and downstairs I could smell some pancakes. "What a wicked way to treat the girl that loves you." I heard a beautiful voice sing making me grab a bat. All my exes crazy so I'm really scared right now. I slowly walked in the kitchen seeing a very pretty girl cooking in my kitchen. "Who are you?" I stood up fully after I asked. "Adriana sister." She said and I made a confused face. I grabbed my phone calling Adriana. It went straight to voicemail making me mad. "Call her." I leaned on the wall watching her reach over the counter to grab her phone. She put the phone up to her ear and a few seconds later immediately began talking. "Can I talk to her?" I held out my hand and she put her phone there. "Yes it's my sister Jailee." Adriana sighed and I could tell she rolled her eyes.

I hung up putting the phone back on the counter. I'm not about to take Adriana bullshit and attitude. "What's your name?" I asked and she looked up smiling. "Briana. Yours?" She put all the pancakes on a big plate and bacon on another, and left the eggs in the pot. "Jailee. Are you still in school?" I asked and she nodded. "I'm 16 and not dropping out at all unlike my sister." Briana said making me nod. "Yeah I decided to stay in school unlike her she dropped out. Since she already had to do a grade over and was 18 and got us a house. My parents ain't shit and never was so I moved here. A relationship started and we're 3 years strong." I smiled remembering the times when I was happy. "But now you thinking about going back to dick." She said and I chuckled nodding. Adriana walked in going straight upstairs.

This how you write a real book @ITTYBITTY AND Xannny your book really snatches my thongs