Chapter 5

Amelia's POV
Ok that's it I am about ready to rip his head of but I carnt low key just yell back ok "WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME JUST LEAVE ME ANONE YOU ASS" ok now I am going to forget the low key thing i need to call chase (my bff and 2 in command) but before I can do anything I am being punched in the face.... He's so dead.
Crack
I think I just broke his nose I need to get out of here " look just leave me alone before I rip your head of " I say at him he chuckles a bit like what the hell I am serious but he doesn't know who I am ok let's go smash that window now..
Jacks POV
After I punched her in the face she fucking broke my nose that bitch is going to hell " WHAT THE FUCK " there is blood on my new shirt she is dead but before I can do anything she has smashed a window and escaped... "Wow" who is she? she is also really strong for a girl is she a spy or something....
Amelia's POV
Ok so I might have smashed a window to escape a cunt but know one will know it was me right except the dick shit I wasn't ment to expose my self I need to ring chase
Ring
Ring
Ri
Chase: hey boss
Amelia: I'm kinda in deep shit
Chase: WHAT DID YOU DO
Amelia: don't shout at me I kinda broke the bad boys nose and smashed a window to escape and before that we had a fight in the hallway....
Chase: I'll be there in 5
Line goes dead
He won't tell anyone will he ?? My thoughts are interrupted but a knock at my door chase better have an idea because if he don't I will have to kill him....
Chases POV
I got to Amelia's in 5 mins I carn't  believe she got into a fight when she opened the door she had a blank expression in her face one that could kill I headed inside and sat on the sofa she explained everything that happened I suggested got to school tomorrow see what happens and also there is a street race tonight so I said to her go to that so she could get her mind of things..
Authors note
Hi so my name is Emily and I have wrote this book because I'm bored I have probably spelt a lot of things wrong so just deal with it I don't know how many chapters there will be so for now goodbye world.....