Chapter 1

Of course it hurt that we could never love each other in a physical way. We would have been far more happy if we had. But that was like the tides, the change of seasons--something immutable, an immovable destiny we could never alter. No matter how cleverly we might shelter it, our delicate friendship wasn't going to last forever. We were bound to reach a dead end. That was painfully clear.
_________________________
"Madison!" my mom Called from downstairs.
"Im comming!" I shout back.
I scrolled down from my comfortable bed, wearing my socks, left my laptop open, and went downstairs to look for what my mom wants.
"Honey, You remember the day I told you we are gonna have new Neighbors and we'll gonna have to visit them." my mom smiled looking back to the window watching the Neighbors packing in thier stuff.
"Emm yes I remember" I looked confused while taking some strawberrys from the fridge.
"I see a cute boy" My mom looked back at me lauging.
"Uhh Mom!?" I looked stucked back to her.
"Okay sorry... You are coming with me at 2:00PM" My mom went upstairs to her room.
"Is it a must!?" I shout.
"Yess!" She shouts back.
I looked at the window watching them packing while eating my strawberrys. Which are my favorite. I went to the living room laying on the couch calling my best friend Kylie.
---
-Madison: Hey Kylie!
-Kylie: Hey girl
-Madison: Are you busy today?
-Kylie: Uh yes m sorry im going to the park with Jack...
-Madison: Oh its okay.. Maybe tomorrow...
-Kylie: Yeh sure
-Madison: Have fun!
Kylie: Thank you babe.
---
I continue watching my favorite Serie...
When suddenly the door bell rings. I went opening the door and saw a little cute girl laughing.
"Uh who are you?" I ask looking down.
She was just looking at me while laughing.
"Clara!? Clara what are you doing here. Uh im sorry." The hot cute boy came picking her up and apologizing.
"Uh no its okay." I looked at him falling in love with his face.
"Im Cameron" He smiles.
"Im Madison" I smile back.
He looked at me as if he never saw a human before.
"Uh okay then see you later" He left.
"Bye..." I close the door behind me thinking of how can a person look so hot. I guess it was his little sister. I went upstairs to my room opened the window and saw the boy's room right infront of my window.
________________________
I know this Chapter is too short. But its just a start. I hope you enjoyed. The next Chapters are gonna get much longer promise. I know my Grammer isnt good, but im trying my best.
Love you xo