chapter 2

When you woke up you were back at your house. Your dad scream out your name Y/n! You started to to tremble but then all you herd were deadly screams from your dad. When you went down stairs a stranger was there whith 2 hachets,orange goggles,and a mouth guard. The stranger said to come whith him but you just hid in a dark corner. The stranger said it looks like you hadnt seen your arm yet hadnt you. When you looked down at your arm there was a circle whith a x on it. You ask the stranger what it meant. He chuckle a little and said you were pick to be a proxy or in other words a helper for my master. You gasp and some tears rolled down your eyes. You ask him i-if i r-refuse. He then gave a death glare and said you well die! He then said my name is Ticci Toby but peaple call Toby. Whats your name? You respone to him y-y/n. Then the door of your houses open and two other proxy you guess yelled at this toby killer when he was going to come out. Toby then yelled at them you guess was there names Tim! brian! Its like you two want more time to fuck each other! You giggle at that and Toby offered you a hand to go outside. As you went outside you gasp at what you saw.
______________________________
please if you like this comment or sub to me BYE MY FRIENDS!!