Weakness

"Amy Kaven!"

I turned my head and looked at her, the girl called Amy Kaven. A beautiful girl with blond and pink hair, ice blue eyes, a nice skinny waist with a red and black cheerleading outfit on.

Amy looked up when I did. She looked at the teacher with wide eyes before she must have realized the teacher was calling names. "Here!" She called out boredly.

"Whitney Ashton!" The teacher called out to a different person now. Whitney Ashton, I hear he is a school football player. Not to mention I also live across from him. He has a very rich family. He has brown hair, a man bun, and green eyes. He sat there in his football uniform that outlined his muscles well.

"Not here!" He called out. The teacher rolled her eyes and scribbled words on her paper.

"Not appreciated Ashton."

"Sorry mam." Ashton nodded his head.

"Cara Melody." The teacher said again. A girl jumped up from her seat quickly. She had black hair and purple eyes, I'm guessing those are contacts. She wore some kind of band that shirt with baggy black jeans with a chain on it.

"I'm here you b-"

"CARA DO YOU WANT DETENTION AGAIN!?" The teacher yelled. Cara scoffed and rolled her eyes before flopping down into her seat again.

"Oh- who is this?" The teacher said when she looked at her paper. She then looked up to me.

"Damian Ren?" She asked. I nodded. Heads turned to me. Some laughed. Some had disgusted looks on their faces. I blushed from embarrassment.

"He's definitely going to be someone target soon." Someone said and the teacher gave them the death stare for a short moment.

"You're the new kid?" I nodded and picked at some tape on my desk.

"Glad to have you here Damian." She smiled.

"Not." Some girl said and some giggles came from some girls. I rolled my eyes.

"I feel bad for him. Hopefully he won't meet Cole." Some blond girl said.

"Oh he will." A brunette replied.

"Poor kid." Someone laughed.

"You all just are making fun of him because it makes you feel better about your own stupidity." Cara said loudly. The laughing stopped and some people glared at her.

"Cara, I agree with you but shut up. All of you." The teacher snapped at them.

"I'm sorry Damian. This must be a wonderful first day."

...............................

I stepped out of the classroom last. Everyone shuffled out and my ears rang from their shouting.

"Damian!" I pretended like I couldn't hear someone calling my name.

"Dude! Hey! Damian! Oh my fucking god, Damian!"

Someone grabbed my shoulder, stopping me as I almost made it safely to my next class. I turned around and saw Cara. My eyes went wide and I held my breath. She scared me.

"Hey." She smiled. I got a better look at her face. She had a septum piercing and ear gauges, marker drawings all over her arms.

"Hey." I let out my breath. She laughed when she heard my reaction.

"Dude I'm only scary when you get on my bad sad. You're to innocent to do that." She said and I frowned.

"I'm not-"