Everything about You - One Direction/ Harry Styles Fanfiction

Hey guys! So I deleted all my stories and decided to start over, from now on I'm going to write fanfictions, I'm not too organised so don't blame me if I don't upload to fast, anyway I love Harry Styles so here you go, and I know you normally spell it Yasmin but felt like something different ;). Oh and add me on Twitter: @emm_1D anyway here's chapter 1. Tell me if you want me to make chapters longer or shorter :) Vote, Comment, Fan, hope you enjoy! And this is Yazmine's Dress: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/app

 The boys are obvs themselves and Ashley Benson is Yazmin or Pixie Lott, who would you prefer? Obvs these are who I like but if you don't make them up in your head! Suggestions on cast:) I just think Ashley's stunning then again so is Pixie Lott hm and I heart PLL!xoxoxo

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 – Leaving and Meeting

Yaz’s POV

Nate finished putting my suitcases in the car and I smiled, he really was the perfect boyfriend. He was caring, polite and charming, not to mention extremely hot! He was one to bring to meet the family (if you know what I mean). We’d been together for three years, we rarely rowed, and even if we did it would end in a make-out session. However right now I was traveling to London from Doncaster to support my best friend Louis Tomlinson in the X Factor live shows. He was put into a band at bootcamp called One Direction, it consisted of Louis, Liam, Harry, Niall and Zayn. I know I shouldn’t say this but they look fit! I can look but not touch, right? I was going with Louis’ family who I’d known since I was born so they were like my family really. If One Direction got through my parents would travel to London. Honestly, I was really excited, I mean I’d been to London before but not in a five star hotel watching the X Factor Live!

Nate snapped me out of my daydream by giving me a kiss, “I’m going to miss you so much Yaz, I love you.”

“I love you too, but we can facetime, skype and call each other and hopefully in a few weeks you can come and visit?” He nodded and kissed the tip of my nose before he opened the car door. I climbed in next to Phoebe and Daisy smiling at Jay. We pulled out the drive leaving my parents and Nate waving like mad. I was really going to miss that boy…

3 Hours Later

We all stepped out of the car; well actually I sort of waddled as Daisy had fallen asleep on me, resulting to me carrying her. Jay chuckled and took her off me “thanks” I smiled gratefully. I turned and oh my holy! The hotel was amazing it towered like a skyscraper, though actually it’s probably kind of small, to normal people anyway…

I stepped into my room and instantly fell in love with the king size bed and the massive plasma! I took a long hot bubble bath, we had two hours until the first live shows, and the first time I will see Louis in a month, that’s a very long time for us two to be apart. We actually have really similar personalities which is why I think we get on so well. We both are jokesters and love pranking people. I washed my long hair and stepped out into the fluffy towels, mm I could get used to this life! I walked into the bedroom and put the music channel on. I text Lucie, my best friend, she couldn't come because she was on holiday but hopefully she'll come to London when she came home. I painted my nails whilst singing along. What I was alone? I wasn’t killing anyone’s ears (hopefully!) then I blow dried my long blonde hair and curled it then volumized (a must do!) My eyelashes are already quite long but I still flicked my mascara over them. I put powder on my tanned skin, now all I ad to do was get dressed. I’d already planned my outfit, but because we were ‘family (VIPs) we were going to an after party (after the show) so I put on my dress and flats (I’d swap them for heels later). I was going to meet Louis’ family in the foyer and we’d get a taxi to the studios.

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!

Hope you enjoyed it guys, if just one person does this I will upload Chapter 2 asap! :) love you guys and remember @emm_1D ;) xxxxxxxxx

Copyright 2012 - Emily Daniels.