Up All Night - Chapter Four

We walked into the X Factor house which was empty because everyone else was still at the party. Ok, it was a tip, Niall strolled into the kitchen, when Zayn mouthed at me "The boy eats, too much." I nodded and I kinda stumbled/ toppled onto the couch. Harry lifted my legs up, sat down and started to massage my legs. Now I like a good massage, I do, but I can never have one when I'm drunk and such because frankly I make sexual noises, extremely embaressing. I heard Louis laughing saying "I wouldn't do that if I were you..." he had made that mistake before, and I was too drunk to tell Harry to stop.

Harry's POV

I gave Louis and confused look and carried on when I heard a moan, wait what? I turned my head to see Yaz with her eyes closed and biting her lip, did she know how god damn sexy she looked when she did that? Ok she was still moaning, "I did warn you." Louis said walking into the kitchen all the other boys hadn't been in the living room yet, Zayn and Liam had gone to fish out our old game of Twister, Niall was still in the kitchen getting food, I swear, food would be his valentines. Yazmin was still moaning, turning me on a bit more than I expected. I let go off her legs to 'rearrange myself in the lower regions' and the moans abruptly stopped. I looked at Yazmin, sweet baby Jesus she was hot. She had the perfect body, curves in all the right places and amazing legs, but her face, damn it was a sight to behold. She had amazing blue eyes, which were always full of wonder, the way her blonde hair tumbled down her back was perfect but best of all she had a smile which lit up the room. Her smille made me smile. I'd never felt like this for someone before, especially not someone I haven't even known a day. The boys came in snapping me out of my daze. "Woopwoop! TWISTERRR! I'm gonna kick all of your butts!!!" I turned to see Yaz had sprung up, what the actual fuck? Like just a minute she'd literally been passed out, I looked at Louis. "I don't know, she always gets these random bursts of energy when she's drunk." And with that we started the game...

Sorry it's a bit short! In a bit of a rush but the song isssssss. UP ALL NIGHT! cause like it's a party? So they're gonna be up all night? If that makes sense. Anyways I said I would update in the morning;)