Captured

Mikey's pov
This morning when I woke up, I wasn't in my love wasn't by side. In fact my body started to feel sore, and I wasn't in my room. I tried to get up but I was chained to a wall. "Good to see you're awake" I herd a to familiar voice say. I looked up to meet eyes with the shredder. "What do you want" I hissed. "Simple, you" he chuckled darkly. My eyes widen as found out what he wanted. "W-why" I whimpered. "Because you are so much then you know turtle" he said with a dark smirk. "W-what do you mean" I whimpered in fear. "A demon" he said with a dark smile. My heart speed up, and I couldn't feel my body. "Wha" I said barely able to speak. "A demon and I want you to join the foot clan" he said darkly which made me frown. "No" I whispered. "Join or suffer" he growled. "Never" I through my head up and yelled. "Then suffer" he said before slashing my face with his claws on his armer. "Ahhh" I screamed before he did again in my lower bicep. Then he did it on my left leg and right arm. I hissed in pain, before he stabbed me in my side. "Ahhhhh" I screamed as a drop of sweat dripped off my face. "You will belong to me" he said darkly before walking off. I just sat there hoping Raph would come to rescue. My eyes became waterfalls as I slowly feel asleep.