Who...

Author's POV:

Marinette and Adrien were always a happy couple, that was until that one day that turned both their worlds upside down.

"ADRIEN! HOW COULD YOU?!" Marinette began yelling at the sight. "It's because I don't love you. I will never love you again." He said nonchalantly. At this point Marinette was crying a river. "B-but you said that yo-" "Yes I know what I said but I don't love you...anymore." "B-but-" "Shut it, I've had enough of this bullcrap." Adrien turns to the girl he was just caught kissing. "Let's go Chloe." Chloe turns to him then to the crying girl in front of them. "Haha, keep on crying Marinette. I've finally gotten you're man, I've finally gotten something that you don't have! I knew he never loved you. He's always loved ME! His never lo-" "FINE!" Marinette cut her off. "You can have him, I don't need him anymore!" Marinette then storms away past the corridor to the entrance of the school. She then falls to the floor crying. "W-why would you do this to me? I thought you loved me. So, everything was lie....good. I'm glad it was a lie but......

Who knew that our forever wouldn't last that long?"

------------------------------------------------

Marinette Dupain-Cheng:
• Goes to a private school.
• Happy, Courageous, Smart.
• Top of all her classes.
• Everyone loves her.
• What you would call 'Perfect'.
• Beautiful, could have been a model if she had accepted the offer.
• Wants to become a fashion designer.

Adrien Agreste:
• Goes to a private school.
• Cold, Spiteful, Smart but acts like an idiot so that no one can expect too much from him.
• At the bottom.
• Everyone hates him, except for his 'fangirls'.
• Playboy
• Model for his father.
• Doesn't know what he wants to be in life.