Seven

Lauren's P.O.V

I was helping Cameron's mom make dinner while he was watching tv in the living room. I was so excited to have Gina's homemade pizza. She's an amazing cook! While I was putting the last of the cheese on the pizza Gina asked me a very awkward question. "Have you and Cam ever thought about dating?" I stood there for a second trying to process what she said. "Umm, we haven't. Well, that I know of... Why do you ask?" "Oh, well I was just wondering because you guys have been best friends forever and sometimes when people are best friends that long they might try out dating. And I just think you'd be perfect for Cam. He really needs a good girl like you in his life." Does she really think Cam and I would be cute together? I honestly never thought about it. "Well, i just never have really thought about it. I think Cam is very attractive but I just don't think he thinks about me like that." "Oh hunny, trust me. You're a beautiful young lady, Cam has probably thought about it." Would Cam and I be cute though? "I'll try and bring it up sometime." I just continued on with helping Gina cook dinner.

Cameron's P.O.V

I over heard Lauren and my mom talking about me and Laur dating. "Have you and Cam ever thought about dating?" I've thought about it so many times. She's so beautiful and just ugh. Lauren stood there for a second before she responded. "Umm, we haven't. Well, that I know of... Why do you ask?" They talked a little bit longer about it. I kept listening just a little longer. "Well, I just have never really thought about it. I think Cam is very attractive but  I just don't think he thinks about me like that." She thinks I'm attractive! I really want to be with Lauren.

Lauren's P.O.V

Gina and I finished making the pizzas and I brought a plate into the living room for Cameron. I sat down on the couch next to him. I started to watch tv with him. I could feel someone looking at me, and when I looked up Cameron was staring at me. "Can I help you?" "Nope." Cameron responded and looked down and his plate and smiled. I giggled at him and went back to watching tv. I was trying to push the thought of us dating out of my head. It wasn't really working. "What you thinking about?" "Oh, umm... nothing, I'm just spacing off like I usually do." I didn't want him to know I was thinking about 'dating' him. "Okay, I see. What time is it?" "Oh shit, it's 11 already! I should go home." I ran up stairs and grabbed my stuff. As I was putting my shoes on I hugged Cam goodnight. "Goodnight Cam. Love you. I'll text you in a lil." "Alright, love you too Laur."