Chapter:4❤

Recap:

Bryson:Thank.You not bad ya self Ma'.
You:Ohh shoot I said that out loud.Well you hungry?more or maybe even tired i meann *Fake yawns*It getting pretty late*runs upstairs but before that she told what room he sleeping in* A/n:She got at least 5 guest rooms.

Next Day✨

You: *downstairs making breakfast*
Bryson:*comes down*Morning yn!*hugs you from behind and kisses you*
You:*blushes*Morning.

Bryson:*smacks your lil butt and sits down*So what you up to today?.
You:Ehh nothing much probably just like eat all day watch some movies and get some #Schsleep(sleep).
Bryson:Sounds lame but ok.

Two days after✨

You:Un-huh ok..ya..ok..thank you so much.
Record label:No probably glad we could help *hangs up*
You:Yes!idk how to plan and tell bryson he got the deal. *doing idk what*
Bryson:*comes in and looks at you an laughs*(Because you doing yo happy dance).
You:*stops when you see him and laughs nervously*H-hey bry.What I did-how was your day?.
Bryson:Well it was pretty good and even more now cause I get to see you,I found a house to stay just need more money but over all good..how about you?.
You:Well same same blah and I have good news!*cheesing*
Bryson:Your having a baby?!
You:Noo not yet. But you'll see lets go tho we're meeting some peeps special.
Bryson:K

*You guys get in the car and drive to restaurant you choose*

Record label guy:Well bryson we decided to give you the concract!welcome to RCA Records©.
Bryson:*daps and hugs everyone*Thank you for offering/giving me this I appreciate it❤.
RCA Records crew:Blah blah(Lol no they ain't say blah blah just ain't feel like typing).

The END.

I probably won't be updating this anymore most likely going to delete it maybe .

Etc but yhup

Toodaloo