Hi, My name is Marley

sitting in detention is so boring, the ticking of the clock just makes me want to smash it against the wall. I can't believe Mr Simons put me here because of the prank! I mean I didn't do anything bad, just maybe poured water over Peter Sandfords head and grafieted on the English block wall. OK maybe now I think of it I do kind of deserve it, but why here. why not just put me in a room full of homework instead, not like I would enjoy it but it is still better then here!

I guess I should really introduce myself, my name is Marley Samantha and I could call myself the class clown really. I put pins on the teachers desk and mess about in class. I go to Penola catholic school here in Melbourne and live with my mother. My father is in the army so I don't really see him that often. I may be well known in the school by teachers and students due to my behaviour, but believe it or not I do know many people here.

"Hello, HELLO, HELLOOOOOO". my thoughts were interrupted by Mr Simons calling my name and hitting my table with a ruler.

*Conversation *

Marley: oh hi sir whats up *starts smirking for no apparent reason*

Mr S: Nothings 'up' miss Rochello, just telling you that I am going to be gone for a few minuted, BEHAVE!

Marley: OK sure sure I will behave *whispers* in my dead body....

*Conversation ended*

I am pretty sure sir gave up because he just exited the room shaking his head.

A few moments later a boy walked in, he had fascinating eyes and his brown hair was under a snapback. He was smirking and took the seat next to me. this boy was the most cutest fittest boy I had ever seen. I must have been staring because he then asked me if there was something on his face.

I quickly said "err yeah, right. below the lip ring"

"okay thanks" he replied in quite a bored and glum tone. "anyway my name is Luke, what's yours?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"my name is Marley, pleasure to meet you Luke". I said a bit too enthusiastically I must add.

"nice name, sooo what did you do to get to this hell hole I call detention?" Luke asked curiously

"well I kind of used graffiti on the wall of the English block and poured water over someone, you?" I said with a enthusiastic tone and laughed at the end.

luke laughed "well.... Marley I jumped on a student and made him face plant and nearly break his nose and that person just happens g be my twin...."

"I can see this is going to be a beautiful friendship Luke".

"I have to agree Marley" Luke added with a smirk.

sir forgot about us and never came back in so we just talked for the rest of the hour. Before we knew it detention was over and we left to go home. I said goodbye to Luke and I was on my way home.

*Author note*

I know it is not good because I this is my first fan fiction. so please no hate xx Thank you for reading chapter one of this fan fiction x

~Kelseeeey<3~