new beggining.

"Rose! Hurry we got to go?" Dad said. Yea, he's only nice when I listen to him, make one mistake he beats me up. "COMING DAD; HOLD ON!" I grabbed the last of my bags and went down stairs to put them in the car."here we go, a new beggining..." I mummbled.

::: AT THE AIRPORT:::

We got to the airport and got on the plane. I put my earphones in and texted my friends.

:::3 WAY TEXT CONVO:::

Me- hey Chaz, Ryan and Chris, u guys there?

Chaz-yup, I'm here.

Ryan-I'm here.

Christian-I'm here.

Me-good, I'm bored, I can't wait till I get there we should hang out!

Chaz- is there gonna be food?

Me-yes chaz there is.

Chaz-good.

Ryan- oh and we want u to meet a friend of ours.

Me-ok what's his name?

Christian- justin, you'll love him.

Me-let's see about that. (F.Y.I justins not famous in da story.)

:::END OF TEXT CONVO:::

We were there. I was so excited I ran off the plane and hugges Chaz, Ryan and Chaz. "Oh, Rose this is Justin." Ryan said. "Nice to meet you" I said to him. He was so hot! Flip hair and those beautiful brown eyes. "Hey,I'm Justin." He shot me one of his beautiful smiles. "Rose." I shaked his warm hand. I felt shocks hit my body. Weird...

:::JUSTINS POV:::

She was so beautiful. I can't believe they didn't tell me about her. She's beautiful. "Guys, sorry to stop your starring contest but we should go, I'm starving." Chaz said. I snapped out of it and. Rose. Was blushing. Man she looks hot when she blushes. Its been 5 minutes and I'm falling dor her................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. authors note- hey guys hope u liked the first chapter, I will try to make long chapters every day. Ok? See what happens next!