at the circus.

:::JUSTINS POV STILL:::

I don't know why but every time I'm with Rose I will sparks... we were at the circus. I looked at Rose she jumped out the car and yelled. "LET'S GO ON THE FERRIS WEEL!!!!!!!" I chuckled and Ryan, Chaz, Christian and I followed her there. "Ok, christian and chaz with me, Justin your with Rose." Ryan said.

Oh great. We got on the ferris weel and it started going in circles. Ryan,Chaz and Christian were in front of us.

When we got to the top all of a sudden it stopped. "Oh god, it stopped. Why'd it stop! I'm freacking out! What are we gonna do!" Rose screamed. "Remain calm the controlls went crazy. Hang there for a while!" The guy on the speaker yelled. "Did you hear that?" I asked Rose. "No, what was it?" She said, freaked out right now. All of a sudden the side she was on tipped over and fell. She was about to fall when I caughther hand. "HELP!!! I'M FALLING!!!" She screamed. "I got u Rose hang on!" I said, holding on as much as I can. " I CAN'T I'M SLIPPING!!!" She yelled. Everyone was just watching shocked. I pulled her up with all my strength. We both were out of breath. She was crying. "Thank you Justin so much. You saved me." I whispered. "You welcome. I guess working out really pays off." I said. We both laughed and when the laughter died down we just stared in eachothers eyes.

I began to lean in and so did she. We kissed and I felt sparks throughout my whole body. Wow. I think I'm in love with this girl.

::: ROSES POV:::

I was greatful he saved me and now we were making out. I felt sparks throughout my whole body. "Our friends were whistling and making comments like "u rock. U go gal. And stuff like that. We pulled away. "Wow." We both said at the same time. "Did you feel that?" He asked. I just nodded forhead to his.

I think I'm in love... and than the ferris weel started moving again. When we got to the bottom there were cops and ambulenses and stuff. The news was there. "Are u ok? What happened" the lady said. I ignored them and we all got in the car and went home. When I said bye to my friends I went in side and there was my dad, smelled like alcohal. He was mad. "Where were you?" He yelled. " was with some friends dad, no big deal." I spat back. "You don't disobey me!" He yelled than he slapped me twice on the same cheeck. Than punched me there. "This'll teach you to disobey me!" He yelled. He got a razor and cut my cheek. I winced in pain. He than punched me where he cut me. I was weak. He sliced my leg deep and than my hand. Than he pulled me to my room. I was so weak I couldn't move. He through me on the bed.

He got on top of me and took his shirt off. Than mine. "Please, stop" I cryed" "shut the f*ck up!" He yelled than he took all his clothes off than took my pants off. I was just in my underwear and bra. Right when he was gonna took my bra off someone burst through the door.

Just than I blacked out.

:::JUSTINS POV:::

Me and the boys said by to Rose than the boys got in the car. "I'm gonna stay here a while Rose forgot her jacket." I said they nodded and waited for me. I knocked. Nobody answered, so when I was gonna knock again I heard a bang than a wince. It sounded like Rose. I told the guys to come here quick than they ran over here. I told them to be quiet than we all listlened. "Please stop!" Rose cryed. "Shut the f*ck up!" Her dad yelled. Right than I got mad. I started kicking the door.

The boys started helping than once we opened it we found blood on the floor and traced it to a room with the door closed. I kicked it opened and we ran in. I saw something I never wanted to see. Her dad naked on top of her naked. About to take her bra off. We all gasped. I ran to him and punched him. Chaz called the cops. He got a razor and cut her stumach.

I freaked out. I tryed grabbing it but he would just keep cutting her. Once I stopped he cut her head. Just than the cops came in and took that bastered to jail. I couldn't feel my arm. The paramedics took her and put her in the emergency truck than they let me in with her because I was hurt also. The docters started looking at my arm. I winced in pain when the put some type of liquid on it. They gave me a cast. I ran to her room and stayed there. She had some type of bandage on her arm head cheeks legs arms stumach. It was harrible. I'm not leaving her sight till she's out of coma and ok. I love her, but I'm scared to admit it. Just than ryan.chaz. and christian came in. We stayed there with her not leaving her sight.

................................................................................................................ authors note- didn't see that coming did u? He admited he loved her! See what happens next. Comment rate and vote! Read the story I'm justin biebers body guard and I'm falling for him. Its really good. Also read save good. That's also really good. Read all the stories on my library. They r awesome!!!! Bye. I will upload 2 more chapters tommorow. Long 2. K bye!