Part 1

-Jamie

Beep.Beep.Beep.Beep This is the worst sound ever in the morning. Your phone waking you up at 6:00 am so you can get ready for school. I only have to wake up at 6 because I live about 2 hours away from my school, and their is no other school near by my house. Now that I'm awake I reach over my big 1,000 dollar bed( I know it's a lot of money)to get my phone(Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Gold)off of the side table. Once I turn on my phone I see that on Instagram I have 131 more followers, and i have like a million followers on instagram.

Once I out of bed I go strait towards my bathroom and get in the shower. Now that I'm out the shower I rap a towel around my self and head towards the sink to do my hair and makeup, and while I'm doing that I put on one of my favorite songs crzy by kehlani and start the process. Now that I'm done with my hair and makeup which btw looks amazing I can now pick out my out fit for today.(Hair, Makeup, and Outfit below)

(Hair, Makeup, and Outfit below)

Now that I'm done getting ready for school I see that I have 1 hour left before I have to leave

Now that I'm done getting ready for school I see that I have 1 hour left before I have to leave. So I go down stairs to my big kitchen and yes I live alone in this big house, basically me and my other friends(Vashia,Erin,Jessica,and Tasha)live alone because we all new each other since we were in diapers because our parents new each other in middle and high school. So our parents decided that since we are all 17 soon to be 18 we should already live alone. And the next thing out of that we all had our own houses and we all live next to each other as well. So anyways when I get into the kitchen I go in to my big white pantry for cereal. After I ate my cereal I went to my living room to watch some tv for a little while before I leave. About the time I finish watching and episode of Law and Order I decided to leave for school.

When I arrive at school I see almost everybody here since school starts at 9 and right now it's 8:54. Once I got out of my cars and I have a Chevy Malibu 2017 I see all of my best friends by our spot. And our spot is a big tree by the school. Once I start heading over there people start saying hi and everything to me. Now that I'm at our spot I say hi to them(Vashia Erin Jessica and Tasha) and they say hi back.

"Jamie have you heard that Cassidy(schools slutt)is talking shit about you??" Jessica said in a disgusted tone. I always knew Jessica hated Cassidy mainly because when we were all in 7th grade(there in 12th grade now)Cassidy "stole" Jessica's boyfriend. "No, Why, what have she been saying." I said in a bored tone because Cassidy always been talking about me, saying that I'm ugly and everything. Its no secret that Cassidy is jealous of me. "She's been saying that she can get more guy's in bed than you can, and also that you come from the homeless!" Tasha said not wanting to her this conversation any more because she hates when Cassidy name is said. "Tbh(to be honest) I really don't care because everyone knows she's jealous of me and did one of you bring a speaker," I said. "Yea but it's 9:00, so we have to get to class," Vashia said. So we all started to separate and head to class.

2 class periods later(lunch)

"Heyy everybody!" Erin said excitedly while sitting at our table. "Hey," we all said in unison. "So what are you so happy about E," Vashia said. "Well you guys know the boy I've been talking to Jake." Yeah, why did he do anything to you," said Jessica. "No because he kinda asked me out and now we're dating and also he has 4 other friends that you guys should date". "Really," I said not being able to her what she's saying. "Yea, so i've decided ask you, Jamie, if I can have a get together for just the ten of us, but it's a pool party get together, so can we, ya or na." I didn't know what to say so I just said this, "Well if it's okay with you gals". "Fine with me," Tasha said. "Yea i'm down if you guys are," Jessica said. "Which bathing suit should i wear," Vashia said. After what Vashia said we started to laugh. For some reason that girl has a comment to everything, I thought to myself. "Okay when is the "get together"," I said. Today and 4:30 said Erin. What I at least thought it would be on a Saturday not a Monday! "Okay when can we meet "our guys"," said Jessica. "At the end of the day". "Okay anyways, bye I'll see you at the end of the day, I said.

Skip to end of the day

Hey! I said. Hii, umm did you get a text from E to meet right here too(there spot-the big tree)Tasha said. Yep. Well we've been waiting here for like 4 minutes already, said Jessica. Well we don't have to wait no more because I see them coming right now, I said to all of them. And when I saw Erin coming with the baddest boys in school and also Kaden the leader of the most feared gang in the world I thought I was dreaming. Hey, you guys got my text, Erin said. Duhh that's one of the reason what phones I said while waving my phone. Guys this is Jamie, Vashia, Jessica, and Tasha. Hi we all said in unison. Hey they all said in unison.

So who's with who, said Vashia. Well I'm glad that you asked Jake said. Vashia your with Twan. Jessica your with Dani. Tasha your with Chris. And Jamie you with Kaden said Erin with a smirk on her face.

When I heard Erin say that I would be great with Kaden I wanted to strangle her so badly. But I kept my cool. Right after Erin had said who's with who my phone buzzed meaning that I got a text message. So I looked at my phone and saw that my sister had textures me.
Text Message-

Sister- Hey big sis can u pick me up from school
Me- Whyy!
Sister-Because I have to take the bus since mom or dad can't pick me up but I don't wanna take the bus so im asking you
Me-Okay will be there in 15. Bye luv u
Sister- luv u 2

If you were wondering my sister name is Nina and she's in 8th grade and 13 years old.

Well you guys got my address so you can give it to them cuz I've gtg(got to go)I said. Where you going??Erin said.
Well I have to pick up my sister so bye and also tell me when you arrive at my house. Ok bye she said.

End of this chapter😀