Part 14

Molly: Alex *looks over* do your thing

Alex: *furrows eyebrows* what?

Molly: piss me off like how you always seem so good at

Alex: *rolls eyes and thinks* uhh lets see.. Oh! *looks over* Lapidot isn't gonna make it *smirks*

Molly: *sighs irritated*

Alex: rocks can't love each other

Molly: *growls* LEAVE MY BABIES ALONE!! *starts to turn into hulk form*

Alex: *turns invisible*

Anthony: *flies off into the sky*

Molly: *roars loudly and starts running towards base*

Jack: good luck be quick *teleports*

Jackie: let's go boys *eyes turn blue*

Mateo: *grabs them and speeds off*

Jack: there's a force field we need to break that somehow do you copy Anthony?

Anthony: onto it *lands onto the roof*

Molly: *bashing the force field high pitch yelling trying to break it*

Guards: *shooting at her*

Anthony: *cuts the wire*

Mateo: *speeds into building*

Molly: *roars attacking the guards*

Jack: *pulls out his swords and starts to attack and teleports in different spots in between to avoid getting hit*

Alex: *sneaks up behind some guards invisible and whispers* I hope you all cleared the browser history cause I would be scared if I didn't *snaps their neck and attacks the rest*

Jackie: *jumps off of Mark's back onto the guard's shoulders and thigh chokes him*

Mark: *lighting guards on fire*

Mateo: *speeds threw them knocking them out*

Jackie: *runs up against the wall pulling her guns out*

Mateo: WOAH PAUSE! *slows down time* I didn't get to do what I wanted to do *gathers some guards into a ball leaving one out for her to shoot down and throws the ball of guards towards the wall*

Jackie: *falling upside down in slow motion pulling the trigger to shoot the guard*

Mateo: ooo won't end well if she don't got support *grabs Mark pulling his arms out under her to catch her* better *brings time back to normal*

Jackie: *shoots guard* HA! YEAH!

Mark: *catches her*

Mateo: *sees more guards coming*

Jackie: I'll power blast them

Mark: may I join?

Jackie: *nods and uses her powers making a neon blue magic go around the guards lifting them up from the ground*

Mark: *charging his special attack up*

Jackie: *goes threw the guards slicing them up*

Mark: GET DOWN! BEHIND YOU!

Jackie: *sees the fire and drops down*

Mark: *releases a huge fire ball at her magic*

Mateo: mixing?! *ducks*

-the fire and magic explodes threw the room killing all the other guards on that floor-

Mark: *peaks up from behind his hands*

Mateo: *gets up* holy.. Shit! POWER COUPLE FUCK YEAH! *smacks their asses*

Jackie: *flinches*

Mark: w-we're not datin-

Mateo: imma knock the guards down that will be on their way you two go and get the stuff I'll getcha in a moment! *speeds off*

Mark: *looks over*

Jackie: let's go on then..! *starts to walk*

-outside-

Anthony: *scooping up soldiers and dropping them from above* how is everyone down there?

Alex: *choking a guard* I myself is having a blast *punches guard trying to sneak up behind him*

Anthony: Molly?

Molly: *roars and bites the guard's head off* CLODS!!!

Anthony: sounds fun?

Jack: has everyone heard sign from anyone inside? *slices a guard's neck*

Mateo: sup they're getting it now I'm on my way to attack my guards we should be heading out in less than 20 mins!

Anthony: amazing great- *feels a sharp pain in my wing* agh! *looks at wing seeing it's bleeding* shit someone- *feels the pain multiple times on each wing and yells* IM GOING TO LAY LOW DO YOU COPY- *feels a sharp pain threw my neck as someone shot me in the neck*

Alex: *freezes* A-Anthony...?

Anthony: *tries to speak but blood starts to come out and falls*

Alex: *looks up seeing him fall* ANTHONY! ANSWER ME YOU FUCK TART!

Jack: *looks over* oh my god...

Alex: *clenches fist* YOU HURT MY FRIEND! *runs up to the guard with the sniper rifle and punches him to the ground*

Molly: *roars loudly and starts to hit on the building*

Mateo: what just happened?

Jack: ...Anthony is.. Down...

 Down