The FAIL

There was this first girl very irrelevant now and days but she was so fast and made this new experience uncomfortable. I'm not going to lie I liked talking to her but all she did was made me think I was experiencing a new thing. But, all she end up doing was using me I took the time to care and show my affection. I know at this younger age of 14 that's awkward affection and love is like puppy's and kittens but it was in a way different. She made me open my eyes if I was going to like girls I would at least have to choose one that's going to actually care. She was an upsetting disappointment and I didn't like it. I wonder if this was a right decision all she did was beg and plead for things when it was never needed. I would spend my last bit of change to just make this one girl happy. But, she basically faced me a BIG FUCK YOU. She left me for her boyfriend that was in jail and yes this girl was in the same grade as me. No shade now that I am the age that I am cause I am happy and couldn't feel any better. But back to this horror. If you ever felt broken after a relationship I did and didn't even know why. Why should I feel like a piece of nothing because you decided to leave when all I was...was a side female who couldn't realize where she stood in her head she thought she was your girlfriend and your Bestfriend.