Second Place

It all started a few months before my exam at KAFA school started.My mom promised me if I got good results I will get a scooter which is what Ive been waiting to have for a long time.So when the exam is here,I tried my very best to pass with colourful colours.

And the results came out.I was super extremely happy because I got second place in class and that means I can get a scooter.I told my sister about it and she didnt say anything which is wierd.I went in the van with my sister and suprisingly my sister told my friends about what will happend because of 'second place'

"Do you know that she will dance and jump on the bed with pajamas later?She will also laugh and show off like a gorilla when we arrive home" say my sister.My friends saw me and laugh.They also called me gorilla dancer which is the worst thing I ever heard.

My sister kept on telling lies about me to my friends.So back home I went to my BNF house named Afrina.She also called me a gorilla dancer and laugh.I just can control my temper.I cannot do anything that time because I dont want to be rude so I laugh along.Yes,I forced a laugh.And another yes, I was really dumb.

Its finally time to tell my mother about my results.I ran upstairs."Mama!!I got second place in class!!" Say me.I end what I say with a wide smile."Okay" say Mother.I was heartbroken because after all my hard work studying...her answer is just OKAY?!"So will I get a scooter?"ask me."When did I say you will get a scooter?I said that for finals!"answer mother.She seriously said to me that I will get it on THAT exam.What the...Huhh it made me down.Starting from that day..I never studied for KAFA school.My friends calle me Gorilla Dancer and laughing at me.

I asked my mother if I can quit KAFA school.I get scolded.I dont want to hurt her feelings so I said its boring.But my mother forced me to go to school.Back then,I never smiled to my friends,always eat alone and more heart broken things.This is when I relized that I cant stay like this forever.I relized that I need to get revenge and need to show them that Im not like that.Also show them that my sister is a huge liar.