Synopsis

Love couldn't surpass a long time alone. Love is just the start. If no addition is made to it, it will see the end easily. Love is effectively in existence because two people made it so. With the right amount of love, time, acceptance, trust and faith, you just can't go wrong.

Austine Bryant Xavier y Elizalde, lawyer, book writer, a loyalist of love and family. Austine has always believe that love and family are just the sweetest things one can ever have in his lifetime.

Alicia Bernadette Consuejo, events organizer, a wedding event specialist, a believer of realities especially of the fact that love and commitment are just empty words. In so far as she's concern, love and commitment are just like sci-fi movies - none of them are real.

Alicia was once Austine's protector. Alicia would fight everyone and anyone who would bully her beloved bestfriend. Back then, Alicia made it a point to keep Austine okay. Now that things are different, Austine made a promise to himself, it's his turn to protect the woman his heart chose to love.

How can the two conquer the differences between them? Can their world ever meet to make up a bridge? Will Austine succeed in making Alicia's lost faith in love return? Will Alicia be willing to trust another man - will she be willing to trust Austine's love?