Chapter 11

Louis P.O.V

It's a beautiful morning, as I am sitting at the outside table, looking through the pictures of Harry's first time, when I took his little flower away. As I look through the pictures, 

my cute, innocent little Harry was running around the garden, picking flowers, wearing my light brown sweater, that's big for his short shorts, and a flower crown on his head.  What a cutie, it's a shame, that I took his V card. Harry ran back to me with a handful of flowers, with an adorable smile on his face.

"Aww kitty, you shouldn't have, thank you beautiful" giving him a kiss and pulling him, in my lap. "You know, even if you're a boy, you'll make a good wife," I said kissing his cheek, running my hand through his hair, as he looked down blushing in the dark shade of red.  He's so cute. "Would I make a great male wife to you, Louis?" Harry shyly asked.  "Of course kitty, I am your boyfriend, after all" then I leaned in and kissed my curly hair bottle of perfection.  Yes, Harry is mine and only mine, I've claimed this beautiful mop of curly hair boy to myself and me only. "Can we go inside and cuddle?" my sweet little Harry asked with his big green eyes.He's so cute, I can eat him up for dessert. ;) "Yes beautiful, let's cuddle" I carried him bridal style to the house.

Liam P.O.V

I'm relaxing in Zayn's bed, looking at the window, as I'm still amazed of this house, how it's so big, you can fit, a whole city in this house. Zayn is in his office, Larry is outside in the backyard and Nosh is in the music room. I'm feeling lonely without Zayn because he's working right now, but I feel so needy for a cuddle right now, so I'm going to Zayn's office.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

As I looked through the window of his office, Zayn was on the phone, leaning back in the leather office chair. I didn't even knock, I opened the door and slip right in, trying so hard for him to not see me, but I was a second too late. "Hey princess, are you trying to surprise me?" Zayn looked at me from his chair, hanged up the phone, smirking as he sees me with my head against the door. "Come here" he commanded, as I obeyed and sit on his lap. "Answer these questions when I tell you, Liam Payne" Zayn commanded me, holding me closer, putting his head on my neck. "Who do you belong to?" "You, Zayn". "Who will you only have sex with?" Zayn goes under my shirt. "Y..yo..you Zayn" I try not to moan.

"Who would you marry?" Is he proposing to me or something, I'm only 16. "ye.....ye........yes?" He raised his an eyebrow and squeezed my bum.  Wrong move Liam. "It's not a marriage proposal sweetheart, it's a question" he explained. "Oh, yes I'd marry you" I answered his question. "That's better" he kisses my cheek. "Who will have children with?" as his hand went under the back of my pants. "You, Zayn" if we have children, I can give birth, me, Harry and Niall somehow have feminine parts in our bodies, weird right? "You're good at answering my questions, how can you do this question?" he pushed me to my knees, making me now under his deck as he undoes his pants.

"Can you suck my dick?" I almost passed out, when he said that, but I'm scared to make him angry. I didn't say anything, I just did as he ordered.  Zayn didn't moan or anything, he just wanted me, smirking and petting my head. "You're always such a good boy for me, princess" he praised me. I sucked harder, trying to impress my bad boy when something came in my mouth and I pulled out. I don't know, if I should swallow it or cough it out, I just looked at Zayn, who is smirking at me. "Swallow it" he commanded, I did what he ordered. "What a good little princess, you are" he praised me again.

"Now there one last thing I want you to do" he picked me up, undo my pants and put his cock in my hole, and I screamed. "Ride me bitch". I sighed, bouncing up and down on his cock, moaning out Zayn's name and pulled my head back, hitting Zayn's shoulder, as he kissed my neck and holding my legs up. He came inside me, then laid me over the desk next to his laptop and pounded me.  "You're mine and only mine, no one can have you, but me." he came again inside me again. I screamed like I never screamed before as I came at the same time, Zayn came.  I've been taken and being pleased by the ultimate sex god.

"I'm so proud of you, princess" Zayn turned me around and kissed me, pulling me closer, as I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "Want to cuddle, beautiful?" he asked me and I couldn't say no.

I love my possessive bad boy.