Tlg

So today is tlg and I'm excited I get to meet them the second time we are going right now to get in the front of the line and today is the first show so hunter and Brandon aren't there I'm meeting  all  the others though and I'm happy so I decided to post on my fanpage

So today is tlg and I'm excited I get to meet them the second time we are going right now to get in the front of the line and today is the first show so hunter and Brandon aren't there I'm meeting  all  the others though  and I'm happy so I decide...

Cayuteeeehunter: I'm on my way  to tlg and I wish he could be there😓 @hunterrowland // he liked and commented
Comments

Mybaehunter: hehe😉
Hunterrowland: 😉

All my internet friends commented to so idk I never met them.

When we got there we were the first ones me and Lyida got out of the car and went in line for VIP then Lydja blindfolded me and said I had a surprise. She let go of my blindfolded a couple minutes after and there at the other side of the road were my other internet friends I jumped and ran Lydia was behind me recording. When I was close to them we all jumped and hugged and we fell. We stayed like that then I got up and hugged them all.

" what how when " I said

" we wanted to surprise you " mybaehunter said aka Alicia

Then we went in line and sat down and waited.  Then I saw everyone was recording so I was like what. Then I saw something I saw someone I loved  I jumped up and ran and he caught me and I was crying in is shoulder.

" I told you I would do anything for you "

" I love you so much "

" I love you too Shantel "

And that person that said that  was

The Hunter Bryce Rowland