Life

Life...

Life is full of mysteries, sometimes secrets are being spread and since life is full of mysteries, you'll know some mysteries - what people say about you, what people think about you.

Life is full of trials. Trials given by God to make us stronger, to help us understand people - why they act the way they do, to let us know that some people we are attached on don't deserve space in our hearts and in our lives, and especially, to make our faith in Him stronger because whenever we are happy, we forget to thank God so in order for us to remember Him always, He needs to give us trials which will become a way for us to talk to Him, pray to Him, and remember Him. Well, who else can help us with our problems but God.

Sometimes, we can't understand life because it gives us things we can not handle but always remember that God is always with us in every trial, success, joy, sadness, and pain in our lives.

Learn how to handle life and learn how to go with the flow...

Problems don't see age and gender so we should always be ready enough to face those that are coming.

If you face a challenge, don't be afraid. You're not alone. Just smile. :)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I am only 12 years old but in my 12 years of existence, I can say that i've been through many problems considering that in my early age.

Actually, this is not a story but this is a way of sharing God's goodness because as I can see, many people loves to read stories using this site but for me, stories aren't the ones which should only be read here. May the one who's reading this be blessed by God!