New House

This girl has No Boyfriend Since Birth (NBSB) she is finding a perfect boyfriend but no one passes her heart. But What if, The person who got her heart is a Ghost?! Is this romance possible?!

.

.

.

.

.

By:GodPizza___

xxNEW HOUSExx

Lydia's P.O.V

Hi! My name is Lydia. I am a Senior high school student. I lived in this Earth for 16 years and to be honest, I don't have a boyfriend nor EX. I know, many suitors are asking for my Sweet Yes. But I can't find any, everyone knows even me, that I am a perfectionist.

I am now packing our things because we are moving in a new house. It is far from the city because Mom and Dad are not favour of having neighbours and busy street outside the house. And I also have my own car. You know I'm far from school. We reach our new home, and as I step outside the car, chills lingered in my body. I stared at the house and the chills spread throughout my spine. But these feelings stopped when Mom tapped me on my shoulder. Asking me if I'm okay, I just nod and smile as a reply. I just thought maybe because I am new here, and I don't want to scare myself with ghosts.

I helped carry boxes inside the house and after we had finished enter all our belongings, I immediately went upstairs to find a room that would suit my taste and that would be my room for the rest of my life living here. I was roaming around and I saw a room at the very edge of the house. And as I open the door, loud squeek could be heard that made me shiver. I sighed for a moment, All I see is a big cabinet that is over 5 years abandoned as I analyze it, and spider webs scattered all over the room. The structure of the room is nice and yes, it suits my taste so I decided to make this room as my bedroom.

Days passed and our house has finished renovating. And we threw a party for thanks giving and at the same time for blessing our new home. Everything is perfect until the party was over. All of our guests left, Me and my parents started to clean up. And after we clean the house, I headed to my room painted pink. I forgot to tell you this, but I am a sweet girl who likes nothing but pink. Well, you could imagine my room full of cute things that is pink. Almost all of the things were pink but there's only one thing isn't , The cabinet. Yeah, I haven't seen the inside of the cabinet and I also haven't touched it. Not even my pinkie. And I bought my own cabinet rather than using this old stuff.

I was about to fell sleep when I heard footsteps. I felt uneasy yet it felt comfortable. My feelings mixed, I don't know if I'm scared or what. But I thought, maybe it is just Mom or Dad. And as long as I heard the footsteps It gets louder and louder and this time It feel hot and cold sweat bathe my body. I don't know what to do so I called out Dad!

"Dad! Dad!!" I shouted uneasy as my sweat roll down my forehead, when I heard a fast and loud steps heading to my room

And someone opened the door of my room and I heard Dad "Lydia!! Are you okay, Darling?" Dad worriedly ask as he sit down beside me

"D-dad, I heard footsteps. It's creepy Dad!!" I cried with my dry throat

Dad rocked me as if I was a child "Shh, It's just a bad dream sweety.. Just go back to sleep." Dad said and went his way out of my room, but before he completely left he glances one more time to me and I can see how worried he is for me

I shook my head, still not believing of what just happened. I know for myself that it's not an ordinary experience, it's something that I never experienced before and I know that it was not just a bad dream. I actually heard it. I shook my head one more time, throwing all those thoughts aside. I want to rest, I want to sleep.