Chapter 1

I am woken up by the sound of my alarm buzzing. What? I don't remember setting my alarm on. I look at the time 7:30 a.m, it's a fucking saturday, I need my sleep! and of course I figured right away who could have done this.

my brother. He is such a jokster, I didn't know how this could've been funny to him, he has done this to more than 10 times and still can't get over this? when the hell is he gonna grow up? he is now 19 and still picks on me. 

I turned the damn alarm off and went back to bed, I seriously don't wanna waist my time getting back at my brother, all I feel like doing is sleep.

I wake up and look at the time and it's 3:15 p.m, I don't feel like getting out of bed. If I continue sleeping I might sleep through the entire day. 

I groan and get out of bed. I make my way to the bathroom which is down the hall. The house is really silent so I must be home alone, like always. 

My mom works full hours of the day and comes home late , and my brother is a collage student, And i'm still in high school, but finishing next year, thank god.

 I get back to my room and start getting dressed, slowly.. even though I have nothing to do today. I make my way to the kitchen and grab cereal without a bowl, so I just allow myself to eat from the box. 

I find myself thinking if I should just leave or stay home all day, but that would be boring. I look at the time and it's nearly 8:00 p.m. 

I grab my sweater and make my way out and locked the door. I texted my friend Jose that i'm on my way. 

We've been friends for over a year since I moved here in the States. She was the type of person that was out a lot, drinking, smoking. I was never the type of person who would stay out late, I used to be that type where I would just sit and read a book in my room and went to bed early. She really changed me, but i'm still half my old self. 

I rang her doorbell and she swinged the door open.

"Ready to go?" She asked. What?

"Ready to go where?" I answer. 

"To that party.. remember?" she says. I look at her outfit and she's wearing high heels, a short leather skirt and what seems to be a normal shirt but she styled it a little, and while holding her leather jacket. her makeup is well done, black smokey eyes and her red hair with loose curls. 

"You're gonna wear that?" Her eyes travel up and down my body, there is nothing wrong with this outfit really. I'm wearing a black skinny jeans with vans and a sweater, but my hair is nicley done and my makeup. 

"Anything wrong with it?" I asked. I hope she doesn't make me go up to her room and make me wear something slutty. I like what i'm wearing actually.

"It's fine, I guess," She smiled. I am relieved. "But you have to remove that sweater." she adds. I look down at my sweater then at her, I sigh and take it off. I am now wearing a black 'ac,dc' shirt. she smiles, "not bad." she says.

"So where is this party we are going to?" I ask. We are walking to her car and we get in. 

"To my causin's friends." she says. it's about a 15 minute drive from her house. I look out the passenger window and I see an unfamiliar house with loads of people going in. 

"Ready?" I nod and we get out of the car. This place is already packed, I looked around and I see alot of punk teenagers, I look like I sort of fit in with them. the music is loud, people are dancing, grinding on eachother. 

"Do you want a drink?" she asks me, I nod. I'm only gonna have one. "Ok, I'll be right back" she tells me. "Okay." I say right back at her. 

I am left standing there against the wall listening to the music, hoping she would return back soon with my drink.