Chapter 2 :new school

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* "ugh!!"I groan.*knocks* "come in!" Lacy walks in."u need to wake up first day of school remember???she walks over to  my dresser."curler or straightener?"she asks holding them up."Straightener "I push the blankets off me.she plugs it in and walks toward the door."hurry breakfast is almost ready"she leaves.i look through my closet.i pull out skinny blue jeans with ripped cuts on the knees,my black polo shirt with the red logo on it and all black vans with some all black socks.i head on and put on my foundation then the contour then the highlight and fill in my eyebrows and last mascara.i straighten my hair I don't have to do much my hair is naturally straight but I hate the frizz so I straighten it some times.i look in the mirror and smile.i slip my phone into my pocket and put on my black jansport backpack.i run down the stairs to eat."thanks mom"I look up to lacy."no problem"she smiles genially a real smile.i can tell I brightened up her day.
Skip car ride
"Be safe,I love u!"she kisses my cheek"love ya"I walk up into the office.they give me my schedule.
I leave and then I feel a vibrate on my ass.i pull out my phone and it's a text from Nash
___________________________
Nash
N: hey I see u
J:what?
N:turn around
___________________________
I turned nothing was there.i turned back around an-
"AHHHH...fuck use u almost gave me a heart attack"I push him.
"I'm sorry"
"It's fine lol"
"Why didn't u tell me u go to this school"
"Idk u never asked?"I laugh
"Let me see ur schedule"
I skims it. "SWEET!"we have 4classes together"
___________________________
Math (With Nash)
Spanish
English (with Nash)
Biology
Art(with Nash)
Gym(with Nash)
___________________________
"Well let's go"I walk behind him.i notice he's wearing a black American eagle shirt.and blue hollister jeans with red converse.he has his hair as usual spiked up.
Finally we get to the class.i walk over to the teacher and tell her I'm new.
"Class we have a new student joining us"I look over at the sea of people I notice this girl tho she was staring deeply into my soul it looked like she wanted to hurt me."I'm jacky I'm from LA."I wave.she directs me to a seat it right next to Nash."that was the most awkward 30 seconds of my life"I whisper.he laughs