Ten Days

Chapter 4: Ten Days

Dominik's POV

I awoke the next morning before school and immediately checked Facebook. Someone posted a video with 87 likes. The comment featured my name multiple times. I clicked play and watched two finger shadow puppets named Dominik and Aleksander. Our finger selves gave each other head and fucked up our asses whilst moaning squeakily.

I didn't know whether to laugh, cry, or be furious. I smiled swallowing back the tears. Goddammit i wouldn't cry over this bullshit. I stood up trying to walk off the anger. My computer dinged and Sylvia's face appeared staring into her webcam.

"Hello? Hellooo," Sylvia said as I sat back down.

"Hello."

"What's up?"

"Nothing..."

"Show me your lips," Sylvia demanded. I leaned a little closer to make them visible in the webcam. I gave a small closed lip smile. "Fear. Are you afraid?... You are," Sylvia concluded. She read right through me.

I attempted to cover my mouth by casually my hand infront of it.

"I see fear. Tsk tsk tsk tsk," she said disappointed in me.

"Please, You're torturing me and I've got to go out. They're waiting for me. I must go to that school."

"Dominik! You don't have to do anything. You don't... Dominik, reality hunts you because you are sensitive. Just like me, Im sensitive too. They don't understand us. How weak they are. We're freaks, weirdos, outside the norm, Dominik. You're Different. Treasure that. Everything that's outside the norm, everything is in danger. We cannot be afraid."

"Then what am I to do."

"Scare them! Be a terrorist. You're a terrorist."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I went to school. I walked through the corridor. I went past my class, looking them all in the eyes. And i looked at 'that' loser, and he just looked away," I told Sylvia sitting on the floor with my chin resting on one bent knee. The night sky sharing its dark with my bedroom.

She chuckled before saying, "Was he scared?" I answered yes and she let out a proud laughter. I walked into school that day with Sylvia's advice resting on my shoulders. I also dressed my appearance how i wanted which got quite a reaction. I decided not to tell Sylvia about the gun that rested on my pocket all day. She would ask me to do something like bring the gun to her so she can off herself, but i wasn't going to let that happen. There were so many times today when i wrapped my fingers around it, feeling the cold metal. It would've been so easy to just take it out and...

"I was in total control of the situation. I was... I was... I can't describe it! I felt like an animal. Like a murderer!" I threw my hands in the air as Sylvia poured out uncontrollable laughter. I smiled at her almost falling for joy. "You were right. They are... they know nothing. They play pathetic, ridiculous parts in a hollow, ridiculous play."

"You're a hero."

"Come on," I said showing my teeth to the floor

"I want to hug you, come,"

We entered the game and our virtual characters embraced.

"Maybe we could meet, Could we?" I asked.