II

~ Three Guys ~

"Who are you guys?" I questioned and from my trembling, I'm sure they could tell that I was afraid.

One of the three stepped forward towards me. He had a brown bed head that looked somewhat cute. His eyes were also a greyish color he was a bit pale as well.

"I'm Gray," he introduced himself. "I'm uh.. the leader of the three."

The other two guys spoke up as well. "That's not true!" they yelled in unison.

"And do not say the same thing I do at the same time," one of the boys behind Gray hissed, "it's disgusting."

"Yeah it is, we discussed this," Gray sighed and shooed them away.

"I don't even know why I'm even talking to you," the grey-haired one flailed his arms as he talked. "We are complete enemies."

The one with the grey-ish white-ish  hair walked towards me. "I'm Nash," he stuck his hand out for me to shake and I didn't move.

He had pretty tan skin and hair that was messy as well. He had a gorgeous pair of red eyes.

"And you?" I pointed over to the one flexing in the back. He looked like an average boy except for the fact he was wearing a red suede robe.

He came and stood next to the other two. "The name's Leo," he said and flexed again.

"There's no need to show your tiny muscles to the poor girl, Lenny."

I snickered as both Nash and Leo argued back and forth.

"My name is Leo not Lenny," Leo frowned and poked Nash's chest.

"Ok look, both of you, Leopard and Ashy. Shut. Up," Gray interfered and they all bickered.

I sat there contemplating whether or not I should make a run for it.

"Guys!" I called and got al of their attention.

"Sorry," Gray dusted himself off. "These two idiots won't shut up."

I saw the two roll their eyes as Gray continued. "Anyway we're here to capture your heart."

What?

"Capture my... heart?" I repeated and tilted my head to the side.

"Yes. We uh.. we've known you for some time and we all love you."

"Um, how and why?" I questioned them again. I was full of questions.

Leo stepped up before Gray could talk. "I'll show you," he said and instructed, "Close your eyes".

I heard a small, faint sound and when I opened my eyes, I saw a crystal ball in his hands. "Let me see Olivia Hart."

I looked over at the ball and I saw myself. Not my reflection, it was like there was a camera right above me but there wasn't.

"How do you do that?" I said. That was pretty cool. "Wait... does that mean that you see me when I'm taking a shower?"

"Ok listen it's not like that, sometimes when I wanna look at you, you're in—"

I threw sticks and rocks at him. "You perv!"

For some reason after he lifted his finger, the urge for me to throw stuff at him departed my body. "Don't get the wrong idea!"

"Ok what about you?" I pointed at Nash. "How do YOU watch me?!"

"I simply follow you."

"Then how come I never see you?"

"I'm always in the woods... I'll tell you the full reason when you trust me more," he sat right next to me.

I scootched over away from him.

Gray rolled his eyes again. "I follow you as well," he said and by this time, I was disgusted.

"You guys are gross... can I leave now?"

They all yelled "NO!" at the same time and Nash looked disgusted again.

I sighed. "What?"

"We're coming with you so you can decide who you want to spend the rest of your life with."

I sighed for the twentieth time today. "Omg, you see that's a problem and I don't have enough space in my house," I faked an 'awe' voice and shrugged as I stood up.

Deep down inside, I loved the fact that they weren't staying with me.

"We'll be fine.." Gray spoke for them.

"Fine.." I gave up. There was no convincing them that I wasn't going to allow them in my house.

"Lets go," Nash said.

One of them came and blindfolded me then I felt teeth tugging on my dress again. This thing that was carrying me was pretty gentle, but I'm sure by the way he was carrying me, the others who were trailing behind could see my butt.

We kept moving along for about 2 minutes before I came to a conclusion.

"You guys don't even know where my house is," I said and when they put me down, I removed the blindfold and saw I was in my bedroom. "Oh."

I'm guessing Leo casted a spell to take us to my house so that's that.

My room wasn't the biggest but hey, they'd find a way to fit.

(A/N: the room is the picture above. Yeah yeah don't tell me it's a boys room like I don't know that... IT'S NICE)

I went in my closet and grabbed my pjs and turned around to see them all peeping inside.

"Ok could you not?" I said and pushed them out the room. "And you... don't watch me or so help your soul..." I pointed at Leo.

I changed into my cupcake pjs and invited them back in. I don't know how but Leo changed in less than .2 seconds.

After flicking the light switch off, I laid on the edge of my bed and stared st my ceiling as Leo levitated in a corner of my room.

Gray decided to sit next to my dog, Tucker.

Nash sat on my bed behind me and pulled me close.

"I'm taking you out tomorrow morning," Nash whispered and kissed my ear.

I got the shivers from that.

"O-ok," I stuttered. Suddenly, I felt sort of nervous.

Half way because he had his arms wrapped around my waist and was spooning me.

"Good night!" Leo chirped and everyone replied 'good night' in response.