Chapter 4

Dani Pov

It's been a couple a days and I'm super bored I'm just laying in my bed doing nothing! I can hear the boys yelling and all fighting over something its ridiculous I can't play games without them complaining!

I mean sometimes they dont complain....

But most of the time they do..

I heard a knock at the door "come in!" I said, Louis came in "are you guys finally done arguing?"

"uh..."

"Ugh just yes or no?"

"Well...."

"Louis just tell me"

"Well~~~~.... Harry might of uh accidently punch Niall and yeah.."

My eyes widen, they seemed to argue about the stupidest things but it got this serious!? "Oh god you dumbasses!" I got up from bed qucikly and ran downstairs I saw the boys, fanning Niall. I put my hand on my forehead I groaned.

"I dont know" I shook my head "I'm not a doctor or anything, but he will wake up later" I stood there and bit on my lip. Harry was staring at me for the longest time ever. "Why are you looking at me?" "You just looked cute" he chuckled and went to the kitchen.

I felt my cheeks turning warm. No one has ever called me cute....

I shrugged it off as Liam was still just trying to do stuff to make Niall wake up faster. I just stood there, waiting for something exciting to happen.

Then there was a knock on the door they all looked at me "hide" they all said in illusion.

I sighed and went inside a closet and hid behind some clothes. I heard them open the door.

Harry POV

It was the police

We had put Niall on the couch but

Crap "Hello mates, have you seen a girl named Danielle?" We all said no calmly and normally

"Okay, if you do give us a call" he said we all nodded "hope you guys find her soon" I said giving a soft smile "yep thanks, good day boys."

We shut the door and sighed in relief "Dani you can come out now!' Dani came out I noticed her legs.

They looked so smooth and soft and her face was perfect

No acne and it looked like she had makeup but she didn't... She is just perfect. Beautiful and she had the most sexiest smile ever.

Just wonderful...

Dani POV

When I got out I sat next to sleeping Niall

Or knocked out Niall?

I felt a buzz it was my phone. I got out my phone and checked the text.

Kewl Nick: Hey dan!

I smiled and texted back

Da Dan: hello

Kewl Nick: So I wanted to ask you something...

Da Dan: Go ahead

Kewl Nick: Dani will you go to prom with me?

My smiled disappear, my heart started pounding quickly my legs felt weak....

I read it over and over again.

Kewl Nick: It's okay if you don't want to its just...

I smiled

Da Dan: yes yes!! A million times yes!

I sent it...

Woah...

Kewl Nick: yay! Okay so I'll pick you up at 6:35 PM okai?

Da Dan: okai!

With that I shut off my phone... Woah.... That was unexpected.

I called the boys all in Niall was finally awake "so guys, I've been asked to prom" I smiled the rest of the boys smile except for Louis and Harry "We will need to dye your hair" Liam said I gasped "no!" He chuckled "we can't let people know it's you just go with it!"

"No way" "too bad" "no no no no!!!!" "Yep! Okay what color" "no!!!" "Maybe brown" Liam said "yes brown sounds good" Niall said along.

"Then it's decided we are dying your hair brown!" They all smiled "you guys are going to dye it!?" My eyes widened Louis nodded "I'm dying it, I'm the master" he laughed along with the rest of the boys...

Oh god please help me...

My hair is probably gonna be purple or pink!!!!!

God if your listening, please help me...

____________________________________________

THERE IS YOUR UPDATE :D comment, vote and follow :)

Poor dani though XD

How do you think Harry and Louis feel about this :o

And Nick and Dani woah!! Leave your comments.