❁ᑕOᐯEᖇᔕ, ᗷᗩᑎᑎEᖇᔕ, & IᑕOᑎᔕ❁

ᕼEᒪᒪO ᗷEᗩᑌTIᖴᑌᒪ ᑕᖇEᗩTᑌᖇEᔕ!

So as you may have read in the description of the other cover shop, I have made all of my covers and was very confident with my work. I enjoyed making covers and had a lot of fun making them. In addition I think covers can have a big affect on the first impression people get about your story. As a result, I wanted to make covers for anyone that wants one.

Although, now you can request not only covers but banners and icons as well!

-F͙r͙o͙m͙ n͙o͙w͙ o͙n-

New rules will be enforced!

I tried doing things before but that way just wasn't working.

I don't wanna be too strict and I trust all of you to be nice here so I'm just gonna put down some basic rules.

1) All requirements in an order have to be met or else no delivery.

2) I will not accept cover requests for books that are not published yet.

3) All requests or orders must be in this chapter.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-How to get a Cover-  

Simple

Fancy

If you want a cover, all you have to do is give me the following information in the comments in this chapter

-Title of book (required)

-Name of author (required)

-A description of the cover (required)
Wanna know how to get the cover to look they way you want it too? Try telling me what you want it to look like! Just don't be too specific and give me ideas that are next to impossible to do. BUT don't be do vague and say "It's up to you."

-A description of the book (not required, but recommended)
You really don't have to add this part, it's just kinda here to advertise the book the cover is for. If you add this, people are gonna know what your book is about and you can get more readers. It's just a nice feature.

-A theme for the cover (required)
This can be a bit more general. It's just the overall feel of the cover like if you want it to be said or happy.

-Do you want your cover simple or Fancy? (not required, but recommended)
This is basically the style of the cover. I have examples above.
If this is not answered, it's simple by default unless I choose otherwise.

-What color(s) do you want it? (required)
This used to be not required but I have to know what color I should make it. And it doesn't have to be like a solid color, it doesn't have to be a color at all. You can request to make it in the jungle or on a grassy hill or something...

-Any other additional information (not required)

******
-How to get an Icon-

If you want an icon, all you have to do is give me the following information in the comments.

- Username/Nickname (required)
You don't really need to tell me your username if that's what you want me to put on the icon, but if you want a nickname or some other name that is not your username, then you have to tell me.

- Characters/People? (Required)
Something has to go on the icon. I would like to put some of my favorite characters or something like an Oc. This is basically asking what you want it to look like.

-Background? (Not Required)
This is pretty much asking what color you want it to be. If you want a specific pattern or scenery in the background then go ahead and say something (ex. Polka dots, Sakura petals). If you don't have something specific like that, then choose one of your favorite colors and say weather you want it a gradient or water color splash. There are more examples in the gallery...(I think the water color splash looks cooler in my opinion.)

-Anything else? (Not required)

******
-How to get a Banner-

If you want a banner, all you have to do is give me the following information in the comments.

-Is it for a for a book or your profile? (Required)

- Username/Penname? (Required) 

-Title of Book? (If it is for a book it is required)

-Quote? (Usually for profile banners... Not Required) 

- What do you want on it? (Required )

I was keeping this pretty vague. I've been repeating the same stuff over and over again if you have noticed. Just tell me what you want it to look like and wait for me to make it.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Whenever your cover/banner/icon is ready, I will make a new chapter and tag you in it.
I just ask that you use it within a week  (I got it done within a week so you can use it within a week too) and give me full credit in the profile bio or description of a story.
Also, if you don't like something about a cover/ icon/ banner please please please tell me so I can change it right away.
And if you decide to stop using the cover, please tell me.

That's all for now!

Thanks for reading!